3. (Hawksilver)

A/N In this One Shot Quicksilver survived and Hawkeye isn't married (that makes things easier)

••••••••••••

"Where is this quick little bastard!?", Clint shouted through the whole avengers Tower. "What is it this time, Legolas?", Tony asked him annoyed.
"He steal one of my arrows again! How am I supposed to train, when my arrows never have the chance to hit the target", he spit back. Tony just roll his eyes at that.
Clint just went ahead to the living room, where he found a satisfied Pietro on the sofa and playing with his arrow.
"Hey, Clint.", Pietro says with this accent Clint love so much, but he never could admitted that.
"Can you just stop stealing my arrows?", he asks. "I could, but that will cost you something.", Pietro responses. "What do you want?", Clint asked defeated. He didn't try to argue, he did it last time, just to get even angrier and storm off. Of course it wasn't helping with his training problem.
"I want you to give me a chance."
Clint sighed. There argue about this like a hundred times. "I am too old to be your boyfriend, kid." He responds like always. "I am old enough and you like me, too. So what's the deal? Why not let me decide, if I am ok with an old boyfriend."
Clint know this would go on and on. And the kid had a point. Clint do like him. "Ok"
And that was just the beginning of their story. Later Clint would think how ridiculous it was to not being together with the cute speedster.