Chapter 5

Last class for today, physics.

I hate physics with my heart and soul. I hate the teacher and I hate the subject. Hey, everyone has that one subject that they wish to vanish from this earth. I scribbled my book with Joey's name because I'm so bored.

"Hey!" Kelly whispered.

"Huh?" I turned to her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Bored."

"Right." She rolled her eyes.

"My brother will pick us both after school." I whispered.

"Ehem!" Suddenly Mr. Castle stood beside me and I froze. He looked at my book and he sighed.

"Focus! What did you two talk about?" He asked and I tried to cover my book. He took it instead and checked it.

"There's no Joey in physics, Olivia." He said and I facepalmed myself. Everyone was laughing at me and I turned to Joey who's already looking at me annoyed.

"She's crazy." Someone said.

"Weirdo."

"Stalker."

"Crazy." I heard some people said that and I let out a long sigh. People were talking shit about me and my tears started to fill my eyes. I was ready to go out and I turned to Kelly who's busy giving her middle finger to everyone.

"Your crazy fan." Michael said to Joey.

"Shut the fuck up!" James stopped everyone. He literally made everyone shut their mouth. I turned to him and mouthed thanks to him. He nodded and Joey turned to James raising his eyebrows.

The bell rang and I got up from my seat. Kelly patted my back as I put my things to my bag. I was ready to cry so bad and Kelly led me out from the school building.

We waited for my brother and I tried to hard not to cry. Summer was the one who picked me up and I got into the car. I was not interested to talk.

"What happened?" Summer asked.

"Random things."

"What is it?" Summer asked.

"Random things."

"What is it?" Summer pulled over and turned to me.

"Nothing."

"Tell me or I make Kelly tell me.. or maybe tell Will." She threatened.

"No.. please."

"Spill, Olivia!" Summer hissed and I turned to Kelly. She gave me a nod.

"I like a guy, it's been a year. I always support him and care for him. Something like that, Summer. But he always humiliated me in front of everyone, he hates me." My tears escaped my eyes and I started crying. My sister pulled me into a hug and she patted my back.

"Kel, let's help her. I'm going to help you make a little change! Let's make that guy fall head over hells for you!" Summer said completely pissed.

"Or she should find another guy." Kelly added and I turned to her as I wiped my tears.

"Don't worry, Olive. He won't ignore you again after this." Summer said as she drove towards the mall.

"Good thing that Will has so much work so we will be alone for the time being." She added.

"This will be so fun.." Kelly squealed.

Next day..

I walked to school with a different look and different style. People kept looking at me, some people thinking I'm a new kid, some knew it's me but completely shocked.

Yesterday, Summer helped me a lot. She brought me to the salon and we went shopping until dinner time. Will was pissed that we're so late for dinner.

I dyed my hair black and added bangs. I kept it long instead of chopping it off. Summer taught me how to do my make up and it was hard. I need more practice but for the time being.. Kelly and Summer will be my makeup artist. Summer changed my fashion style too. She told me that my go to look is.. comfy but that won't be enough.

She really boosted my confidence. I felt good and loving every second of it. Thank you Summer and Kelly.

Summer told me that I should stop liking Joey if he kept stomping me. She told me that instead of going after guys, guys should go after me. She told me that I'm beautiful and that I have good personality.

She really did.. make me love myself even more.

Kelly told me to just go for James instead of Joey. She hates him to death and so is Summer.

"Livie!" James put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"You look.. different. I didn't recognize you at first. A good different, Livie, not a bad one." He said and I chuckled. He patted my head and I smiled. James held my hand.

We walked into class and everyone's eyes was on me. James let go of my hand and I turned to see Joey looking at me from head to toe. I rolled my eyes at him and walked towards my seat.

I heard people were whispering about me. Some hate me even more but some started to like me but some started to curse on me. I don't really care because I know I'm worth a lot instead of always look down at myself.

"I'm going to ask her on a date."

"No, I will. She will pick me."

"Told you she's cute."

"Joey, you lucky bastard."

"I'm going to ask her number and ask her out."

I heard it from the boys and I rolled my eyes. Boys will always be boys, stupid.

"Just admit that she's beautiful, Joey." I heard James said and I didn't even bother to turn to Joey.

"I've seen better, you don't need to make a fuss about it." I wanted to laugh when Joey said that.

"Really?" James asked.

"What's your point?" Joey hissed at James.

"You look like that to impress Joey huh?" I turned to see the queen bee, Tanya, said as she walked towards me. She put her hands on my table and looked at me from head to toe.

"You want to impress him right? Wear this clothes and make up. You're still ugly and then you to-"

"Why don't you shut up and leave the class, Tanya?!" I was so surprised when Joey was the one who snapped. I hid my smile and didn't even bother to turn to him.

After class, I went to the school's garden when we have our break. I sat on the bench and felt the morning breeze. Joey is so unpredictable, he can be nice and mean in a split second.

Thinking about it again, some parts of me regretting that I like someone like Joey. Some parts of me don't.

"You dropped your lipstick." I turned to see Joey holding on to my lipstick and I took it from him.

"Thanks." He left after that. He was acting so weird and I could feel my heart was beating so fast.

Joey, I have 3 months left and if I don't see any progress. I'll just go back to London for good. I have a feeling that it will happen so I was hoping for a miracle.

I was hoping he can make me stay.