part 9

Sanyukta entered in the orphanage, where everyone was worried for her, she went inside the orphanage and by looking her anju mum come forward and hugged her tightly kha chala gya tha bachcha?we all were so worried about you....priyali informed us that tera kisi RSS ki car se accident ho gya tha....humne usse bhut daanta b k wo teko aisi haalat main kisi stranger k saath akela chodk aa gyi....
u r ok na bachcha?haan anju maa I'm completely fine see she turned and said dekho ekdam thik hu bus I'm little tired so rest kar lungi to will be fine... fir meko apne performance k liye dance class jaake rehearse bhi to karna h sirf 2 days bache h sanyu said in a low voice... apni halat dek sanyu abhi stop thinking about the performance and take some rest anju maa said in a concerned voice......ok anju mum she smiled and went to her room and haan rest karna chupchaap se wo novel mat padhne lag jaana anju maa said....ok anju mum she turned and pass a smile and lied on the bed and covered herself from the duvet and started looking at the card which was given by rd.... she was thinking to call him or not Ummmmm call karu kya but kya baat karungi unhone meko number kyu diya she was thinking about all these things and fighting with herself to call him or not ....
where the other side Rd too was lying on his king size bed looking at the pic of sanyu in his phone which he Clicked secretly while she was sleeping....
Rd's pov
I hope tum ek baar call karo don't know kya baat karunga tumse but I so wish to hear your voice once again... and don't know when he dozed off hugging his phone waiting for sanyu's call And on the other side sanyu too dozed off thinking about randhir and her moments or to call him or not....
The dawn arises they both went through their daily schedule sanyu became engrossed in dance practice and rd in his so many events....
but a little things was changed for both of them and that was to remember each other in every second there was not a single moment when they didn't think about each other. ..
Two days passed like this and here comes the most awaited night for sanyu the function night it was awaited for her bcz there were two big reasons behind it the first one was that she's going to perform on such a huge platform for the first time and the second one was that she can see randhir again
Sanyu's pov
Don't know whether he remembered me or not wo to daily kitni ladkiyon se milte honge.....pata nhi mujhe pehchanenge bhi yaa nhi but my heart is happy from this thought that I can see him again............
The function started in the event there was a great crowd to watch the dance performance and to see a sight of the RSS! All the participants were going through a mixed feeling of nervousness and excitement..
Sanyu and some other girls were preparing themselves for the performance in the green room and suddenly they heard a noise and hooting of The crowd which shows that THE RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT entered all were cheering for himA girl came and inform the participants about the order of their performances sanyukta tumhara solo 3rd no pe h and "Dancing divas" ka group performance last h ok after announcing the sequence the girl left and all girls started doing their touch ups Function was going in full swing a girl whose name was crystal went for the first performance sanyu wished her and she left to the stage.... In the green room the hootings and sound of the crowd was clearly can be heard Finally two performance ended like this the crowd and judges was appreciating the participants and finally sanyu was all set for her performance in her yellow and white anarkali light amount of makeup and dono pairon main ghungroo she was looking way too gorgeous which can't be expressed in words maya mam came and wished her the anchor announced the name "ab aa rhi dancing divas academy se sanyukta aggarwal for her solo performance" and randhir who was sitting on the chief guest chair looking sanyu's pic in his phone.... his jaw dropped! by seeing the girl of her dreams in front of his eyes.... who was looking like a fairy!!!the most beautiful girl on the earth a girl who became his everything in a very less time is standing in front of him.....
A/N
Hey guys it's my first author note I guess :3
Lol how's u guys hope u r liking the story so far
Any suggestions? Plzzz don't hesitate to tell me my mistakes
And m sorry for irregular updates as I've my boards so u see studies
And guys do tell me if u need English subtitles for Hindi dialogues
Plzzz vote and comment
Love
Pari