First question yay!

Q: 'for all of you guys what do you think your idea of a day of is?'

Levi: cleaning and drinking tea and if I can get away from shitty glasses
(Of course you would)
Hanji: I would love to study eren in his titan form and see how he reacts to different things! But if that's not possible then bug shorty
(Well at least she's got a plan 2)
Armin: maybe read books on the outside walls or just relax and talk to eren and mikasa (aww Armin you little nerd)

Eren: train to get better at fighting the titans so that way I can kill them all and rid the world of them (okay eren your starting to sound like light now...just take a chill pill)

Mikasa: make sure eren doesn't get hurt. (Thats it? *coughs into sleeve stalker*)

Sasha: try and steal food from the mess hall maybe if I'm lucky they might have some steamed potatoes *starts to drool* (of course and ew stop drooling all over the floor)

Connie: goof off and not do much except maybe pull some pranks on the rest of the squad (sounds fun just don't pull one on levi you'd be dead)

Ymir: *stares at you blankly* be with christa (*facepalms*)

Christa: spend time with ymir or maybe find some flowers and make some flower crowns (awwww christa why you so cute)

Annie: spend time with Bertholdt and reiner or train (well at least you said something)

Berthold: u-um...*starts to sweat* m-maybe hang out with annie...(aww does wittle (not really little) Bertolt have a crush?)

Reiner: try to hit on christa without dying from the hands of ymir *sweat drops* (well that's reiner for you)

Jean: well flirt with mikasa and maybe at night either draw her or cut of a bit of her hair
(0-o ...I'm scared..)