Chapter Four

Like I said before...I take a long time to update...Maybe next time wont be long..Not sure

JIMIN'S POV

I decide to break us apart and not kiss him (I know right) but this seems wrong I don't know why I am getting this feelings from him. I may be acting stupid. Maybe I'm not that type of guy for him. I'm I acting like a fool for saying these things? 

I mean he just looks so perfect and cute...

I woke up trying to recollect all those things that have happened between me and Jungkook yesterday. And just thinking about it makes me wonder "That actually happened" I know I'm not the only who's been in that situation, all of us have been through that..You feel like you are in a dream but you realize it's reality.

Putting all these thoughts aside I decided to have some breakfast but considering I'm lazy as a snail I just chose to eat ice-cream. Ice-cream makes you feel better...always.

While I was eating my tub of ice cream, I was scrolling through my phone doing a little bit of online shopping. I'm a bit of a shop-a-holic if you didn't know that. I was suddenly interrupted when Jungkook came in.

"Hey Jiminnie!" He greeted, full of energy and Aish..that smile.

"Oh morning Jungkook" I said in a tiredly tone

"Oh morning Jungkook" I said in a tiredly tone. But to be honest my heart was pumping faster than Usian Bolt. That's how strong my feelings are for him..

"What are you eating?" Jungkook asked interested, and coming very close to my face to inspect the tub.

"Ice-cream want so-" I was gonna offer him some but apparently he took the tub of ice-cream away from me along with my spoon.

"Excuse me for a sec." He said smiling with joy, maybe I should give him Ice-cream more often. 

He started eating the ice-cream, but not in the innocent way, No. Jungkook knows how to capture my weaknesses very well...and apparently this weakness is working.