Chapter 3

~Jungkook's POV~
It's been a whole week since I've seen my parents. Maybe that was the only test they were going to do...

Today is a Saturday, I woke up to Jin at my side playing Mario on his DS.

"Ugh, shut up, that game is too loud." I took my pillow from under my head and hit him with it.

"Sorry... Speaking of loud, I'm surprised Do Hun hasn't run in here yet." Jin said.

I sat up and looked at the time... It was 10 am, around the time he's run in here waking us up on weekends.

"You're right, it is strange." I stood up and pulled on a shirt, walking out of the room.

"Do Hun! Come on, let's have breakfast maybe eomma will cook for us!" I shouted.

"And you can help!" Jin added on. I glared at him, Do Hun isn't a good cook...

No response.

Jin and I walked into Do Hun's room. He wasn't there. "Hyung! Where is he?" I panicked.

"I'm not your hyung... I'm your fiancé... Anyway, maybe he's outside playing in the back yard." We rushed out of the room to the backyard. He wasn't there either.

We searched the whole house looking for him. He was no where.

"Call the cops while I keep searching." Jin said as he left the house and started to walk down the street.

I started to panic when Jin left. I sat on the couch, "I'm way too young to handle this..." I mumbled to myself.

I didn't call the cops right away, I called Hoseok, asking if he possibly knew where Do Hun was since he's a neighbor.

"I know where he is. Your parents came over and took Do Hun. I saw them with him when I went out to go get some groceries." Hoseok told me.

"Thanks hyung!" I hung up quickly and called Jin.

"Kookie! I can't find him anywhere, what do we do?" Jin started panicking

"Jin! He's with my parents!" I shouted into the phone which shut him up.

"How do you know?" He asked me.

"Hoseok saw them."

"I'll be right there, call your parents." Jin told me.

"Ok."

After a few minutes or so, Jin walked inside.

"Jin... I don't have my parents phone number anymore." I told him.

"Really? Uh... Wait a sec, do you think this is another test?" He asked me, worried.

I nodded, "It probably is... I'm worried though, you know how my parents are. I don't even know where they live so I can't find them."

"Lets go." Jin pulled me up by the wrist and held my hand as we walked out of the house into the car.

We rarely ever take the car. It's usually if we are in a rush or our destination is far way.

Jin started driving but I had no idea to where.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"To your brother, maybe he knows where your parents live. We can't call him though because his phone is broken, remember." Jin explained and I nodded in agreement.

We finally arrived at my brother's house and knocked on the door.

When he answered, we explained everything.

"Yeah, I know where they live. I can take you there." My brother said.

All three of us got into the car with my brother driving.

He took us to a house not too far away.

"Junghyun, stay in the car. Jin and I will handle this." I told my brother as my fiancé and I got out of the car.

I rang the doorbell rapidly which caused Jin to stop me by grabbing onto my hand.

Finally, the door opened.

"It looks like you guys figured it out." My mother said with a smirk on her face.

"Yes we did. Now give back our son." Jin said in an angry tone.

My dad walked up to the door with Do Hun and handed him to me.

"He's sleeping. But you guys past this test." My father said. It's a stupid test...

"Now, we will start our next test." Mom spoke up. "How about we get a cup of coffee and talk it out."

~

We ended up at a coffee shop, just Jin, mom, dad, and I. Junghyun had taken Do Hun home for us.

"So, Jin how is your love life going?" Dad had spoke up causing both Jin and I to blush.

"Uh, very well actually. Your son is part of it." He said, glancing around because of how awkward that question is.

"That's good... So you must not like girls anymore, right? What about that girl over there?" My dad pointed at a random girl.

"Appa! That's a stupid question to ask!" I looked over at the girl he was pointing at... It couldn't be... It was...
Ki Nari's sister who resembled Ki Nari a lot, Min Jee.

Jin's eyes went wide but then back to normal, "No I'm not."

"Really then? So you must have gotten over Ki Nari too." My mom said making Jin look at the ground.

From what I knew, Jin never thinks about her anymore, but that must be why he's acting like this now.

"I'm not interested in dead people." Jin said coldly.

I was surprised, I knew how much he used to care for her.

"Come on, let's go." Jin stood up and dragged me out.

All of a sudden I got a text message when we got home.

"Here's your next test, to see if Jin is actually over Ki Nari after her name being mention after so long. Love, your mother." Was the text message I got.

So it was about loyalty...

We walked into our bedroom and sat on the love seat we had in there.

I decided not to tell Jin the text I got.

"Jin, kiss me." I told him, he was spacing off so right now.

"Why order me around like that?" He gave me a small smile and kissed me on the lips.

"Because... I feel like you won't if I don't tell you. You don't seem happy right now."

"I'm perfectly happy." He then wrapped his arm around me and cuddled with me.

I could tell very well though that something was on his mind... Ki Nari...

NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 3 COMMENTS AND 3 VOTES!! IM BEING SERIOUS SO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! THANKS!