Movie Theater Madness

(Sarah's POV)

I'm already into my 3rd month of college and I just finished unpacking and setting up everything. Making mine and Lily's room look absolutely stunning.

Lily and I have been taking the friend thing pretty good. We've had more drunken nights where the alcohol took over. But we just say that all of that is the alcohol and no real feelings. Although that's an outright lie.. Well from me atleast. Ugh, I just wanted her so badly.

Every night before I go to bed I wait for her to fall asleep first across the room on her high rise bed like mine. I loved that we had these bed so our desks were under and I loved it because the moon hit her face ever-so perfectly. Reflecting her beautiful face and making her hair glow at an almost blue tint.

Then one Friday afternoon right after we finished our classes Lily came up to me and asked "Hey Sarah my friend Zachary and I are going to the movies to see The Visit and then go out to dinner, wanna join?" 

Well of course I said "Yes! That will be great, what time?" As I give a small smile. "Um 6:30 so make sure you're ready. I'm gonna get ready in a little bit so Zach and I can hang out for awhile before we go. I'll come to the room when it's time to pick you up!" she says.

Oh well it's already 3:15 I have a few hours. I'm gonna need it though I want to look just right. I know it's not really fancy but I still need lots of time to find what I'm gonna wear.

*2 1/2 hours later*

I'm ready, wearing my white flowy dress that drops right above the knee and black flats. With light masscara, a little blush and my favorite deadly red lipstick. I sit on my bean bag chair to look at the time. It's 5:45 and Lily still isn't here.

Out of nowhere I here banging on the door. It's her; she came in with almost tears in her eyes. "Lily, what's wrong are you okay?" I ask embracing her in my arms. "Zach had to go to the hospital. On our way to the park we were going down the stairs and he tripped and broke his ankle. I'm so sorry Sarah if you still want to go we can, I think it'll get things off my mind. It's just I wanted all of us to hang out but for now it can just be us." she softly speaks into my ear with her head on my shoulders.
"Lily I'm so sorry to hear that I hope everything's okay with him. And if you want to go I'm fine with it as long as you'll be okay." I explain lifting her up off my shoulders.

Taking a look at her casual dark grey long sleeved crop top with a black high waisted pencil skirt and grey ankle boots. She was so gorgeous with her hair put in a neat pony tail with just masscara and a black necklace. I just kept imagining her with all of that gone just showing the delicate mystery laying beneath the covering cloth.

(Lily's POV)

Sarah and I just arrived at the movies; leaving the  taxi we get out and walk in, to the front ticket booth. An older man behind the booth asks me "What movie would you like to see and at what showtime?" he asks nicely. " The Visit for 7:00." I exclaim.

I made sure to tell Sarah 6:30 just so we had a half-hour incase something happened and to get a good seat. Thank god I did because it was already 6:50 since we got stalled from Zach's incident.

After we ordered our jumbo popcorn, two large slushies (because we're like little kids) and got our tickets we walked to the theater room. Theater Room 11. I read off the ticket, walking to the room.

We sat down in the very most back row all the way to the right. Covering us from the side of the wall where you walk around to go up the steps to the higher seats. I was so happy there was almost no one here except a younger couple in the very front and some kids in the middle row towards the left.

"We got the best seat in here!" Sarah giggles showing her cute little pearly white teeth. "Yes, we do! I'm kinda surprised too considering the movie just came out. I thought it would be packed. I guess not, maybe it's not even that good." I say pouting slightly.

20 minutes into the movie and Sarah is almost asleep and I'm bored as hell. This movie sucked...

The devil inside me took over. We needed some real action.

(Sarah's POV)

Lily and I are not even half way through this movie and I can barely keep my eyes open. "This was totally not worth the money.." I say quietly to Lily. "I agree. We need some real action; now." Lily whispers in my ear in an almost determining tone.

In an instant it just happened.

Lily grabbed my face kissing me passionately on the lips. Then leaning over, taking her hand she lifted up my dress. Teasing me with her fingers sliding them across the surface of my silk panties. Letting a small moan out, I could feel the wetness seep from underneath me.

"I can't *kiss* hold *kiss* this in *kiss* anymore Sarah. I have to have you." Lily softly speaks as she lays kisses all over my neck.

She then pulls her fingers up and put them into my panties, rubbing her soft fingers around my clit. Making me moan so loudly everyone in the room looked up at us. "Don't worry about them, I'm gonna show them that you want me."

Faster and faster she she circled my clit; the closer and closer I got to orgasming. "Lily I'm ab-" It came.
My whole body hit with an intense wave of pleasure.
My body shaking, biting my lip, and then I moaned so loud I'm pretty sure people outside could hear.

Lily then sticks her fingers inside me, taking all my juices and collecting them on her fingers. She takes her hand out licking them clean. "I'm gonna call you my Lovepants and every time I call you this we can remember this moment." Lily says as I lay my head on her chest, exhausted.

"Okay my little Rabey" I say standing up from my seat as the movie ended. Embracing her before we walk down the steps.

We left the movie theater and decided to go to a sushi bar for dinner. It was already almost 9 o'clock so that was the only place that was open and that had good food.

Hoping into our taxi as we drove; Lily turns to me sympathetically. "Sarah I don't know what happened to me. Something took over my innocent soul, I'm never like that. I'm soso sorry I just couldn't hold it in I felt like the devil took my soul and took control. But it was so good at the same time. I've never done something like that before. Not to a woman, not in public, but never in general." she says whimpering covering her face with her hands.

"Lily, seriously calm down it's okay. Like you said last time if I didn't want that to happen I wouldn't let it happen at all. And all that alcohol talk was a lie, I truly meant all of those 'incidents'. I want you so bad, I regret the friend thing. Let's make it official, I want both us to be happy together and to have each other. I love you."

"I love you too, girlfriend.." she says with the most fascinating smile. Giving me a kiss on the cheek.

After that we had dinner and went back to our dorm. This time we shared a bed, tangled together looking out the window at the sky. The moon shining on us, the stars were glowing, and a small shooting star flew past. "LILY MAKE A WISH!" I say almost yelling. Taking a moment I took my wish. "Did you make your wish?" Lily asks. "Yes, but I can't tell as if it will not come true." I whisper resting my head on my pillow with her head on my chest. Going to sleep.