All the hastle

how many times has mum told you not to lock the door, because it gets jammed, just help me please shouts Sophie loudly,  i run down the stairs and when i open the door i get a fright when my mum is standing at the the other side, she said what is the hold up we are going to be late..

when i tell her she runs up the stairs and shouts sophie when are you ever going to learn, hmm someone isnt mums little princess right now i think in my mind,  mum trys to explain to sophie how to open the door, but typical 8 year old U.S.E.L.E.S.S.! 

sophie if we are late or dont make it i will not be very happy with you, i go downstairs, slam the door and sit in the car, 45 mins later my mum and Sophie come walking down the stairs, Sophie upset and still crying and mum looking furious.

my mum had got the next door neighbour to climb up his ladders and climb through the window, its a advantage of living near window cleaners they always have ladders handy, he climbed in the window and opened the door, i will have to thank him for saving the day when i get home from the concert..

next problem mum trys to start the car... trys to start it again.. and again... the car wont start how can this day get any better seriously, all i wanted was a good day it was not 4 oclock, we were meant to have left a hour ago, the nearest petral station is 20 mins away, never going to get to this concert..

my mum starts walking, while she is walking to the petral station with her petral can my dad comes flying past in his car and asks what my mum is doing, why couldnt he have came home earlier and opened the door for Sophie and helped with all this hastle.

my mum explained there was no petral we all jumped in my dads jeep and of to the concert we go there was alot of traffic please let us get there in time....