THE CALL

Shane's POV

I had been crying all day thinking about how I let the most beautiful girl get away.I had to decide whether to call Lisa or just let another guy have her.I took my iPhone and dialed her number.

Lisa:Hello?

Shane:Hi Lisa...Do you by any chance want to come over and watch Big Brother or something.

Lisa POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I thought "who would call at 2:00 am?" I saw who it was and I was surprise it was Shane. I hadn't talked to him in a very long time.

Lisa:Umm...sure but can it be tomorrow... I mean it's 2:00 am

Shane's POV

I called Lisa but she didn't want to hang out tonight. But it had to be tonight. It is the only time I had enough balls to do it.

Shane:Its still early come on. It has to happen today.

Lisa:Shane come on...Why tonight? Anyways we can watch Big Btother any day.

Shane:You won't understand...Just come over

Lisa:Fine be there in 40 mins.

Lisa got ready and put on her best pair of sweatpants and her #shisa shirt on. Put her hair in a bun and went her way

Shane took a deep breath.

Shane's POV

I went to the store and picked up some roses,chocolate, and some diet coke. On the way home I drinked all the diet coke to get my energy going because this was going to be a long night. When I got home I took the rose pedals all over the bed and organized the apartment.

Lisa: I'm going to be 10 mins late. I need to take corny to my moms house.

Shane:Ohh..Umm that is fine. That gives me time to...

Lisa:Time to what?

Shane:Oh never mind that.

He hangs up the phone and runs back to the store. He buys a bottle of vodka because he knows how much lisa loves vodka.

Lisa's POV

I was still confused on why Shane was in such a rush to see me. Was it because we hadn't spoken in a month or so? Well I get to his apartment and knock...

Shane:Hey Lisa

They both go in for the hug. As soon as he felt Lisa's skin Shane knew he still loved Lisa and couldn't live without her any longer.

Lisa: So where are we going to watch Big Brother?

Shane ignores Lisa and he just let's it all out.

Shane: Lisa when we broke up and I moved away those were the most shittiest months. All I wanted to do is go back in to when we first met and show you how much you really mean to me and not be an asshole like everyone says I was. So I want to show you something.

Lisa:Shane you were never an asshole. You changed my life. You showed me what love was.

Shane takes Lisa's hand and takes her to his bedroom where he shows her the most beautiful thing...a bed at with roses.

Lisa:Shane...

Her eyes teared up. She knew that Shane really cared about her and she knew this took a lot of balls to do.

Shane:Lisa this is what I didn't do because I didn't gave enough balls.I should have treated you better.

They both hug as they looked at each other eyes when....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continued