*(Sneak Peek)THIS AINT THE SAD GIRLS CLUB BITCH IT'S THE BAD GIRLS CLUB!!!!!!!!!

LAST SEASON ON BAD GIRLS CLUB THEY TOOK THE GIRLS TO ATLANTA AND THEY SHOWED UP AND SHOWED OUT...... BUT, THIS SEASON OF BAD GIRLS CLUB THESE BITCHES ARE GOING TO CHICAGO! !!!!!!!!!! THIS SEASON WILL BE SOMETHING LIKE NO OTHER AND IT ALL STARTS NOW IN 3 2 1 *CLICK*......

(  )= pop up

' = CONFESSIONAL 

** = talkin

What I want what I get yeah that's right I said it live the life you wish you had sugar spice in everything ba ba ba bad girls think you so tough dont you wish you could roll with us love the haters cant get enough welcome to the bad girls club... BAD GIRLS....

BGC trailor song: if you a bad bitch show me wat you workin with (twerk) if you a bad bitch show me wat you working with.

** omg this house is fuckin huge**

** aww your so adorable nice to meet you**

** hahahah you too funny girl**

** we bout to turn Chicago out bruh**

** turn up turn down for what**

(bad girls slow motion)

** yall bitches do the most yall bitches need to round up and let's get it crackin in muthafuckin chi town**

** I'm so fuckin tire of these goofy nasty ass hoes**

** I dont give a fuck I just wanna go home** (bad girls eco)

(fighting music starts)

**I done told this bitch to watch her muthafuckin mouth, dis bitch done ran out talking bout my child**

**WHER THE FUCK IS DAT BITCH AT WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!!!!!!! DIS STUPID ASS BITCH THINK SHE BOUT TO KEEP RUNNING HER MOUTH TO ME OK IMMA SHOW DAT BITCH.**

"hoes in this house just dont understant how to shut the fuck up unless you put you hands on them so, that's what I did I put my hands on her."

 **where the fuck is dat bitch at is she fuckin hiding.**

**bitch Im right here aint nobody fuckin hidinng cause aint nobody scared of you.

**I dont give a fuck if you scared or not bich but, I know one thing bitch you gone keep my child name out you muthafuckin mouth**

"ding ding ding round one bitches."

I grabbed the bitch by her hair and slug her to the ground and started poundin on her ass tryin my best to hit her everywhere but in her face so I wont go home then, she grabbed my hair and started yanking and yankin by the time security came and pulled us apart but I wouldn't let her hair go and I kept swinging and security finally pulled me off.

**see bitch you talk about my child again yo ass gone get fucked up AGAIN** (bad girls club eco)

4 weeks earlier.......

intro song: I break all the rules bad girls I think is cool but deep in side I'm nothing but fancy fight me bite me dont care if you like me cause I'm nothing but fancy.

???:aww shit dis house wats up dis shit too fye.

" when I got to dis house i was like ohh shit dis where I'm gone be livin foe three months hell yeah."

::Amariyah aka lil red::

age:21

Atlanta, Georgia