Love me!

You laid on your couch, an unconscious Pietro was sleeping on your stomach. You sighed and stroked his hair. You definitely didn't see that coming.

*Flashback*

You were in you apartment in New York, reading peacefully until someone knocked at your door. It was already midnight so you grabbed your baseball bat and opened the door quickly ready to strike. Suddenly something hugged you, so hard that you fell backwards. The door closed on it's own and you opened your eyes to see a blushing Pietro Maximoff above you. "(Yyyyyyyyy/nnnnnnnn)-yyyy!~" He hiccuped and muzzled in your neck. You blushed a deep crimson. Pietro was one of your best friends, you even had a crush on him but you didn't expect this. You quickly shoved him off you and stood up. He did too. You wanted to ask him but then you saw his face was red, his eyes were glossy and he smelled like vodka. A lot like vodka.

You sighed but then you noticed that he was crying. "V-vhy did you shove m-me awaaaaay? Don't you love meeee? " He cried. You blushed. Then you sighed again. You took his hand and led him in your living room to your couch. "Just sleep you're drunk. I'll get you Painkillers in the morning." You gave him a pillow and a blanket and went to your bedroom with your book. But he stopped you because he was clinging on your leg. "DONT GOOOOO DONT LEAVE ME (Y/NNNNN)!" He screamed and hiccuped again and you sighed and walked in the living room with him because you didn't want your neighbours to wake up. You sat on the couch and he sat next to you. You reached for your book but he snatched your hand away. "Notice meeee! I love youuuu..." You blushed. But then you remembered that he was drunk. He tackled you on the couch and kissed you. Your eyes widened. After a while he broke the kiss. "I...love...you." He said giving you eye contact. "Pietro stop you're drunk you don't really love me..." You said a little bit disappointed that it was the truth. Then he chuckled. "Oh no I did love you since I first laid eyes on you...I was just too hic scarred too tell you. Your so beautiful hic and I love everything about youuu so please love mee too..." He hugged you and you were stunned. You then sat up and kissed him passionately. He tasted like vodka and you knew that he wouldn't remember anything in the morning but you didn't care at the moment. "I love you too Pietro...With all of my heart. " He smiled and you cuddled for the rest of the night until he fell asleep on top of you.

*Flashback End*

He stirred. You froze. It was 11 a.m. and he finally woke up. But you were nervous. Would he remember anything? What if he did? What if he just said that because he was drunk? Many questions ran through your head as he sat up and groaned while rubbing his head. "Oww...vhat happened?" He stared at each other for a few seconds before he blushed furiously. "Umm...about last night...did you mean that?" You heart froze. What if you said no and his heart would shatter? What if you said yes and he said it was just because he was drunk? You were silent for a few seconds before saying "...yes..." You stared at the ground. He was quiet for a while before he hugged you tightly. "Oh zhank God! I thought you just said that because I was drunk!" He smiled and kissed your head. You grinned from ear to ear and hugged back. You definitely didn't see that coming.

"Can I still have a painkiller?" He asked and rubbed the back of his neck. You laughed and kissed his cheek. "Only if you brush your teeth! I won't kiss you with that vodka smell!" He chuckled. "Deal." But he kissed you anyways. :)

The End xD
It sucks but nevermind xD