Chapter 3

I woke up texted Israel to start getting ready. I did my morning routine showering,dressed, and texted Israel to get his lazy bum to my house. I wore a silk long sleeve purple shirt that has pink hearts, sparkly jeans and black convers. Then I heard a knock on the door and a "Daughter, I'm home"

"Israel you are not my father" I yelled.

"Then how come Caleb and Eva are you uncle and aunt"

"Because I let them claim the title"

"Why not me?"Israel said pouting

"Because I don't want to be related to big foot with hair dye" I said with a bored tone. Israel had brown hair with a red on the top. He has a brownish skin color, was 5'5' and dressed like half hippie. My mom trusted him because she knew I wouldn't go out with him.

"Anyways let's go" He said

"Yea you brought your bike?" I asked

"Of course I did I don't want to die at your hands" He said bluntly

"Say that again and I'll make sure you die by my hands" I said while glaring at him

"Hey hey I was joking" He said while putting his hands

"Let's just go" I said pushing Israel out my house and locking the door. I jogged up to my motorcycle threw my leg over turned it on and drive past Israel.

"Last one there buys breakfast"
I yelled before I left his hearing range

"Your not winning this time!" I heard him yell

"YES I AM!"I yelled and raced through the road.

~TIME SKIP~
After the race and volunteering

"I heard your mad at Gorge" Israel said

"Yea but I don't want to talk about it" I replied sadly

"Okay " He said. Israel knows when to ask me questions and when to give me space to think. He's a good friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you liked the chapter sorry for not updating sooner. I had this chapter as draft and forgot to publish it. I'm sorry. Can you see that the word friend is going to cause a problem in the future?
Anyways thank you and good bye

-Anna_acevedo117