Introduction

Okay guys, we're back. Back and better :)

I've decided to redo this rp. I feel like it would be best to start over, get a fresh start, and hopefully go farther than I have in this book (chapter wise).

I did realize, however, that this book was #3 in random books (I think) before I took it down to redo, so thank you guys so much for that!

Now, before I start with the rules, I'm gonna be honest. I kind of forgot how these things work lol. Like, I know how to rp, I just—I don't know lol. Let's just...get into it.

Rules:
DO NOT JOIN THIS ROLEPLAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

•NO BULLYING!

(for the sake of saving everyone's confusion, mine included), YOU MAY ONLY HAVE TWO CHARACTERS, OC OR NOT!

DO NOT TAKE SOMEONE ELSES CHARACTER WITHOUT PERMISSION! ALSO, DON'T MAKE SOMEONE ELSES CHARACTER DO SOMETHING YOU WANT THEM DO TO!

•DONT MAKE THIS RP ALL ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR CHARACTER!

•ASK TO BE IN THIS RP BEFORE JUST JOINING IN! You need to either ask in the comments, or pm me

• DON'T FORGET WHO YOUR CHARACTER IS!

•DON'T BE MEAN, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL (etc) TO OTHERS!

•YOU MAY CUSS

IF YOU PLAN ON HAVING SEX, MAKING OUT, OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, YOU MAY, BUT THERE ARE A FEW RULES TO THAT. Don't do it all the time, whatever you're planning to do. If you're under 13, please just—don't do any of that. Please. And last but not least, don't even try to force someone to do that with their character. Some may not be comfortable with it, and that's perfectly fine if they're not.

•IM NOT SURE HOW WE'RE GOING TO DO THIS RP (all together, separately, or both,) BUT IF SOMEONE PREFERS FOR THEIRS TO BE SEPARATE, DON'T JOIN IN UNLESS YOU'RE ALLOWED TO!

•IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES, YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT!

•HAVE FUN! (:

Hopefully I didn't leave anything out. In the next chapter, I'll (obviously) be listing the characters, the ones who are and aren't taken. So, look out for that I guess. Lol I'm so bad, I don't know what to put to close it out.

Ima just.....yeah ima--ima go.