Virgo (f) x Sagittarius (m) & Capricorn (m) part 3

The 11 sighs stood with their jaws dropped, as Capricorn storm out of the house and into Leo's backyard. Libra, Pisces and Cancer was ready to head out after their best friend but was held back by their boyfriends. "no" Leo said shaking his head at Libra. "Virgo, has to be the one to talk to him" Scorpio added. 

     Virgo downed her head and walk out to the back patio where Capricorn was sitting. She took a seat next to him and they both stayed silent for a while. 

      "How long?" Capricorn asked, his voice forced to stay calm. "Friday night was the first time" Virgo responded looking up to the star less sky. 

      "Why" his voice cracked and Virgo couldn't help but cry "I don't know, I just don't know, I so sorry Capricorn".

      "do you- do you even love me anymore?" " I'm sorry but I don't" Virgo covered her face with her hands. "I tired I thought I could forget him and and but it's just not their with us anymore".

      "Hey, hey, it's ok"Capricorn removed her hands and titled her head up for that she was face to face with him. Both of their eyes were blood shot from crying. "It's okay, I didn't expect to be together forever and whatever, go and be happy" he kissed her cheek and dismissed her. 

      Virgo walked back into the kitchen where Aries and Cancer was sitting on the counter top, Scorpio sitting on a stool with Pisces in his lap and Leo and Libra standing in front of them talking. Gemini, Aquarius and Taurus was watching a late night tv sitcom in the living room. 

   Aries, Scorpio and Leo excused themselves leaving the girls to settle their stuff. "Umm, guys I-" Virgo started but was interrupted by Libra "save it snapped. "Please just listen" Pisces pleaded to her best friend and Libra just huffed. 

     "I get that you guys are mad me and I understand, I would feel the same why if someone did what I did to my best friend, but I can't help how I feel towards Saggi and I just I'm just sorry and I hope that you guys can forgive me?". 

    Cancer and Pisces nodded and Libra just stayed still until Pisces nudged her. "Yeah, we'll see" she mumbled and Virgo ran out of the house to find Sagittarius. 

      Sagittarius sat on the curb infront of Leo's house looking up to the full moon.Virgo walked behind him and placed her hands on his shoulder. "How did it go ?" He asked, knowing who is was just by her touch. 

     "Alot of crying" she laugh trying to lighten the mood. "We officially ended it". They stood facing each other now. "so what does that makes us?" Sag asked. 

       Virgo stood on her tip toes and pressed her lips to his. "Let's start over yeah?" "yeah" he said picking her up and spinning her around.

          Capricorn still sat outside.Everyone gave him the room he needed. Gemini walked out and took a seat next to him. "How ya Gems?" "Ya know me, I'll be fine, but how are you" Gemini wasn't one to always show her emotions but she was one to always stand by her friends. 

     "Honestly Gem, I dunno" Capricorn shrugged. He was hurt but he knows he's strong and he has great friends to pull him through. 

     "Hey wanna go for a walk with me?" she asked. "Sure why not".... 

Tada the end. Please vote, comment and request...