Chapter 3

**Recap Destyni’s Pov**

I am NOT getting into the same car as this freak!

“wasn’t planning on taking the car darling.” His deep voice spoke.

Wait was I thinking out loud?! I’m pretty sure I wasn’t!

“no indeed you weren’t now get onto the bike darling” he whispered while leaning in to my ears and breathing out his cold breath and blowing in out on my ear making me shiver down my spine.

“h-how d-did y-“ I started to ask but he cut me off mid-sentence.

“I just know darling”

Destyni’s Pov

What does he mean by ‘I just know’?

What the hell is wrong with this guy! He’s seriously a freak!

“Love if you don’t get onto this bike then I’ll just leave without you” he threatened.

Well maybe that would be the best, leaving without me, then I wasn’t stuck with this freak!

“I’m serious, Destyni” he growled.

I shivered at him saying my name. wait! Why did that make me shiver? God I hate this guy to dead!

I didn’t move from my spot and I just crossed my arms over my chest, stubborn.

“then leave without me, I don’t care” I stated. Honestly I didn’t care! I would rather be super late on my first day of school than be with him.

“Destyni, don’t test my patients! Get. On. This. Moto” he demanded.

I shook my head ‘no’ and kept my arms crossed over my chest.

He could hear him getting of him motor and walking towards me. I shivered as his body came closer to mine. God what is wrong with me!

His hand grabbed my upper arms roughly and he turned me around so I was looking into his eyes. The eyes that normally would have been dark, chocolate brown were now dark, bloodlust red.

Soon I wasn’t able to think straight anymore and I just stared into his eyes like an idiot.

“you will obey me, you will listen to me and get on this motorcycle just like I asked you to” he sternly told me.

I slowly nodded, once he let go of me I walked over to his motorcycle and got onto it like he told me to do.

I could see him smirk and soon after I got onto it, he did as well.

“hold on tight” he demanded me.

I obeyed and I wrapped my arms around his torso as he drove off in an incredible speed.

----

“we’re here, get off” he demanded.

I did as he asked me and I quickly unwrapped my arms from around him and got of his Motor.

He suddenly grabbed my arm and forced me to look into his eyes. And once again, they had lost all of their brown color and were replaced by a dangerous red one.

“do not go near a single guy, do not get involved with anyone, and do not get in trouble” he demanded and after that he broke his gaze from my eyes and he turned around and walked away.

Leaving me confused behind.

I snapped out of my sort of daze and I looked around me.

Where was I?

Wait am I at school?

How did I get here?

What had just happened?

What am I doing here?

What the hell?!

I know it’s boring, sorry for that. It will get cooler :) I promise ;)

If you want an update then VOTE AND COMMENT like you guys did last time :)

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Thank you all :)

xx