Chapter 1

The day all started when Aaliyah woke up. It was still her first month at this new school and it was going to be homecoming in a few day now. She was hoping that someone would ask her but she doubted it.

Aaliyah's POV

I woke up thinking about what I was going to wear to school. Today I needed to dress super cute since I was going to see Luke today. I only go to certain classes on certain days. I had a super cute shirt that I could wear with leggings but there was one problem. MY WRIST. Why did I have to be so stupid and cut myself. I cut myself ever since  I was 13 now I was 16. I cut myself because I felt worthless because my dad used to be in the army until he got blown up when I was 12. Then my mom commited suicide when I was 13 which is when I started to cut. Then I was adopted by a very wonderful family but little did I know that they were going to abuse me, I told someone and they helped me. DCF took me away and I was sent to this orphanage that I am in right now. It is the best place ever they give us freedom and privacy which is all I ask for.

Back to figuring out what I am going to wear then I just thought I could wear a long sleeve shirt with my shorts overals and black combat boots.

At school:

I was walking to my locker when I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Niki my Best friend since I moved t this school. As she was talking about the preprealley we were having after lunch I noticed luke had walked to his locker which is right next to mine. Suddenly the bell rang for first period ugh I hated  class as soon as I walked in the bell rang Mrs. Irby said I was late which ment yay ISS (In School Suspention) also known as ACE. I was in there until lunch. I met up with Niki as I usually did and when i went to go sit with her she was sitting with luke, my crush. Oh yeah did I mention they are siblings.

Luke's POV there she was only the hottest girl ever, Niki. Hoco was two days away and i was going to ask her at the preprealley in front of the whole school.

At the prerealey i was looking for luke so i could sit near him since we were friends and i noticed he was back stage with a poster. Great he was gong to ask someone to HOCO. It would probablt be Maddie or Rebecca the two most popular girls in the school. Whoever it was they were the luckiest person ever. Then  i saw Niki so i went to go sit with her and i asked her who luke was asking to HOCO she said that i would be surprised.

Hey guys this is my first story every time i get 5 votes then i will write another chapter, also tell me what you think and give me some ideas. Thanks Loves :)