Cedric X Reader Part 2

Summary: Cedric gets chosen

As you went down to the great you saw Cedric he was with his friends. You just smile at him and mouth, 'Good luck' he gives you a smile and then everyone goes to the Great Hall.

You waited patiently for the champions to be chosen Dumbledore gave his introduction and then the goblet lite up. "The Hogwarts champion is....Cedric Diggory," the Hufflepuffs cheered loudest. Where everyone else just clamped. You clapped and as he made his way out gave him a huge grin. You decided from now on you would be his biggest supporter.

Then the other two champions were chosen. Dumbledore then went to dismiss us when the goblet lit up again. Dumbledore grip the piece of parchment. Everyone fell quite.

"Harry Potter," he said, "Harry Potter," he yelled this time. Hermione pushed Harry to his feet. Harry walked up Dumbledore gave him the tiny piece of parchment. His face went pale he left leaving horrified and angry looks on the teachers faces. Everyone was then all quickly dismissed. You went to the common room and found Hermione in the corner.

"Where is Ron?" You asked her.

"He stormed off to the dorms mad at Harry for not letting him in on the secret," she say.

He thought Harry put his name in and once again Ron was left in someone else's shadow. You wait for Harry and give him a hug he was like a brother to you minus the ginger hair. "I know you didn't put your name in," you told him and then hurries off the bed.

Then next morning during first period study hall you find Cedric at a bench surrounded by girls. You watch waiting for him to notice you. After a moment he did. He excused himself and came to give you a passionate kiss. All the girls had a sour expression on their faces.

You walk away from the group holding hands. Then sit in another corner of the courtyard.

"Now I know why you wanted to be a champion. It has its perks," you said jokingly looking at the group of girls.

He laugh, "Not the reason why, I don't need those girls I'm happy with the one I have." You both lean in a kiss again.

"Congratulations, by the way."

"Thanks, you seem to be taking it better then I thought you would."

"From now on I am your biggest supporter no one will be cheering more or louder then I will be."

"Sounds good to me," he says with a smile on his face. You go to grab a book from your bag.

"I can't believe they are letting him compete. How did he get his name in that goblet? Did he tell you?"

"Not you too? You should have seen his face no way he put his name in. He doesn't want eternal glory he had enough of fame already. Believe it or not he hates people staring at his forehead. Plus he doesn't have the capability the only one in his year smart enough would be Hermione and this is Dumbledore spell. He didn't put his name in. He had no idea his name was in the goblet till it came out."

"Okay I believe you, but then who did?"

"No idea, now stop distracting me I still have end of year exams to take and you should be studying everything since you do not have the slightest idea what the first tasks will be." He just smile and did the complete opposite of what you said.

A/N: Hope you liked it Cedric is one of my favorites not 100% sure why but I love him. Will probably do more parts to this one and make in a mini series. I'm thinking of uploading my Cedric Fanfiction but I'm having writers block on that one.