Chapter 12

[Nikki]

Today Kalin asked me to hangout with Myles, Melissa and him. I thought about it and I'm going because why not. Me and Kalin have been getting really close. We've been hanging out for the past few weeks and it's really different. I think I'm falling for him now. He's so sweet, he makes me laugh, an- what am I thinking. I still love Myles. Well I think I do, I should just get over it. He has Melissa. And Kalin doesn't like me like that. We're just friends. *ding* my phone went off interrupting my thoughts. I got up walked over to my phone and see that Kalin texted me.

Kalin🤔😈: Be ready in 20 min. We're coming to pick you up.
Nikki😛💓: Okay just call me when you're here.

I put my phone down and walked to my closet. I grabbed a red  black and white striped shirt and leggings. I also recently dyed my hair black. But it's only for a few months. I just wanted a change. I grab a hat and my white old skools. I walk over to my phone, grab it and my bag and head downstairs. I got a call saying they're here so I grabbed my keys, walked out the door and locked it. I walk towards the car to see Myles in the front. Making me have to sit with Melissa in the back. Oh great.

[Myles]

Nikki looks beautiful, she dyed her hair and she looks so different. I'm happy she came to hang out with us. "Wow" I mumbled and Melissa huffed. Kalin just laughed and waited until Nikki got in the car. "Hey K! Myles, Melissa." She says. We pull out the drive way and start heading to the studio.

[Kalin]

We're taking Nikki to the studio so she can hear what we've been workin on. She always talks about wanting to hear it so why not. We pulled up to the studio and found parking. I turned around to see Nikki looking around smiling. She's never been here yet and she seems happy.
"Lets go" I said. I got out the car and locked the car when everyone was out. Nikki went up to me and walked with me. "You look cute today" I said. She looked up at me and quickly looked down to hide that she's blushing.

We got into our studio and started playing some songs. Nikki was listening carefully and kept smiling through all the songs. I looked over at Myles and he was staring at her. Melissa wasn't happy she just kept giving Nikki a dirty look once and a while. "You guys did great! I'm so proud of you guys!" Nikki smiled looking at me then Myles. Her smiled faded when she saw Melissa making out with Myles. She then turned back to me and smiled weakly. I can tell she still has feelings for him.

[Nikki]

              Ouch. That hurts.