O n e

Michael stared at Calum, admiring his fabulous jawline and not paying attention to what the brown eyed boy was talking about.

"Michael, you've been really out of it." Calum pointed out while raising his eyebrows. Michael blushed, hiding his face away into his hands, "I'm sorry Calum," Michael said with his hands muffling the words, "I was thinking about how we should go to that one movie at that one cinema!" Michael continued, blushing as he realized he didn't make sense.

Calum looked at his best friend and chuckled, patting his back and nodding, "I was hoping we could go to that one carnival down by that one parking lot." Calum said trying to annoy the red headed boy.

Michael's face burned and he smiled, "Oh Calum, you really know how to get on my nerves." Michael said, fluttering his eyes and winking.

"Michael, can you like...not." Calum said and grabbed Michael's hand pulling him up from the ground that had dirt on it. "Calum, is there any dirt on my booty?" Michael asked, wanting his crush to look at his butt, " Yeah, a little... I'll get it for ya." Calum said, wiping his hand on Michael's booty, getting the dirt off of him.

Michael and Calum made their way to Michael's house to wait for lashton- Luke and Ashton because they totally aren't dating, they were gonna go to the park.

"Oi! Michael, did you watch the movie I was begging you to watch?" CALUM asked and Michael pursed his lips in a tight line, "No..." He said and kicked a pebble around. "B-but Michael! It's a great movie! The benchwarmers is a classic comedy movie that everyone needs to watch!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands around the older boy.

Michael, having already discovered his crush on the boy, tensed but relaxed when Calum played with his hair. "I'm sorry but it's... eh." Michael said with a bored voice.

Once they reached Michael's house they saw Luke and Ashton cuddling on the porch because this is fanfiction, of course that has to happen.

The two love birds jumped up when they saw Michael and Calum, faces burning up because they knew that the boys saw them cuddling.

"Well well well, what do we have here? Two boys, cuddling!? And they aren't dating not even thinking of what the other person feels!" Calum said in a high pitched voice.

Luke cleared his throat, rolling his eyes, "Oh shut it Cal, we all know you and Michael like each other and aren't dating." He said with a glare and Michael looked to Calum and Calum looked to Michael and laughed, "Really, Michael? I've known him for thirteen years, I can't and won't ever think of him that way." The dark haired boy said.

Luke and Ashton didn't miss the look of pain on Michael's face but Calum did. Ashton walked over to Michael and hugged him, petting his hair, "Don't worry bud, feelings grow. It's all just a matter of time." He said to the pained boy and let go of him.

Calum smiled and grabbed Michael, pulling him in a hug and growled a deep "Mine." To Ashton.

"Oh, I thought you didn't like me." Michael said with an amused look. "He is stealing my best friend and I won't accept that." Calum said and Michael swore he hear an emphasis on the word 'friend'.

Michael smiled sadly at Ashton and nuzzled his face in the crook of Calum's neck, breathing softly. Michael felt his heart flutter when feeling Calum tighten his grip around Michael's waist.

Michael let go and saw Ashton whispering something to Luke and Luke giving a look of sympathy towards the red headed boy.

Luke walked to Michael and pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back, "Hey Mikey, you'll get through it okay babe. It will all go through." He whispered. "It is what it is." Michael replied and smiled.

They let go and started to walk to the park.

"Okay so, what do you think of the baby scandal?" Ashton asked, getting away from the heartbreaking subject. "I know my baby, Louis would never knock up a girl." Calum said, rubbing is head because 'That boy will be the cause of my death.'

"I think it's what's-his-faces baby." Luke said, not wanting to say that god forbidden name.  They all nodded and entered the park.

Michael and Ashton ran to the swings as Luke ran to the slide. Calum went to Michael and pushed him.

Michael giggled and let Calum push him, looking at Ashton swinging higher than him. "Calum! Push me harder! Ashton is higher!" Michael demanded, pouting and felt Calum push him hard.

"Weeee!" Michael squealed, smile so bright. Luke saw that and smiled, going down the slide and went behind Ashton, pushing his crush.

Ashton blushed, letting Luke push him higher, giggling a bit. "Hi Lukey!" Michael said and Luke laughed, "Hey Mikey!" He said, mocking the boy.

"Hey Cal!" Ashton said in a high pitched voice, "Hi Ashy!" Calum said in a happy voice.

"One! Two! Three!" Michael yelled and Ashton got the message, throwing their bodies off of the swing, tucking and rolling and stayed on the ground, laughing like maniacs.

Luke looked at Ashton, his shirt lifted up so you could see his v-line. The blond haired boy gaped at Ashton's body and Calum noticed, shaking his head. "Hey Luke, close your mouth. You'll catch a fly." Calum chuckled and walked up to Michael, picking him up.

"You're such an idiot." Calum said in a fond voice. "Well, that's what it says on my shirt."  He replied, smirking.

"Wait! I'm stuck!" They heard Luke squeal. "Can the two huge assholes get out of the playground?" They heard Ashton say in a deep voice.

They chuckled at the two and went back to the swings, going up and down.

They had a little contest to see who will get higher in one minute and all Michael could think was "Well I'm in love."

----
Yo! I love this story because I can relate to it! So, I hope you liked this chapter! See ya next time