~ExTaNt

"She was still here. But she didn't want to be. She wanted a break, a rest from the living. Was it too much to ask? The girl would look up at the dark sky. Her eyes would shine with the night stars. Her heart would soar. Her blood, filled with passion, would rush through her veins. That blood..all the blood that had been spilled throughout the years. But it was fine..because where there was darkness, there was light. And she wasn't gone. She was here. She had to be. She felt it in her skin, in her soul. She was pure. Pure but slightly stained. I told her, I would whisper sometimes in her ear, tell her that life was a once in a while thing. That one day we would all be gone.. I told her that she had to live. It wasn't a choice, it was an answer. She would hold back her cries, her voice would be harsh and wild when she spoke. She didn't believe in fate, she didn't try. She constantly ran away from common beliefs. I saw her grow as a person to something more than that, a monster. And it tore me apart because she meant the whole world to me. But I was gone. And I couldn't stop it because I was nothing. But she...she was stuck. She was unusual. She never belonged. She was so real that it wasn't ever accepted. She was and forever will be EXTANT.