Chapter 2

"Are you serious?" Avi looks at Tim with fear in his eyes. "I've been dead for going on 3 years. The murderers are still walking the streets. How can...How can I just come back to life? That just doesn't happen."

Tim turns around and sits down by Avi, pulling him up in his arms. "Hun, I don't know what's going on or even why this is happening. But it has something to do with that spot at the foot of the stairs where you died." Tim brushes Avi's hair back, kissing him on the forehead.

Avi cuddles up next to his friend, laying his head on his chest. "I'm scared, Tim." He whispers.

"I know you are, Sweetie." Tim said staring at the wall, running his hand through Avi's hair. "I just wish I knew what to do."

The bedroom door opens and Eddie comes walking in, closing the door quickly behind him. "Guess I should have knocked first. Y'all better be glad that I wasn't Kirstie. She might not be as understanding as me." He chuckles, seeing his two best friends cuddled closely together.

"Oh, shut the hell up. You might want to sit down before I tell you what I have to tell you." Tim says, rubbing Avi lightly on the arm.

Eddie pulls a chair up next to the bed and sits down. He notices how Avi was trembling in Tim's arms. He looks at them with a puzzled look. "What's going on Tim? Why is he shaking like that?"

Tim sighs and rests his cheek on the top of Avi's head. "You ain't gonna believe this, Eddie."

He starts to explain everything that had gone on and what he thinks is happening and the reasons why. Eddie listens with an almost horrid look on his face.

After Tim finishes, Eddie closes his eyes and shakes his head.

"Tim, I always knew you were crazy but this proves it. People just don't come back to life after being dead for almost 3 years. It's just not possible. His body was cremated for Heaven's sake!!" Eddie said raising his voice at the end.

"I. Don't. Have. The. Answers., Eddie!" Tim growled through clenched teeth. Avi tightens his grip on Tim. "All I know is that something is happening to him that I can't explain." Tim said trying to calm his voice. "He said all these emotions hit him all at once, like a ton of bricks. Like maybe, the human emotions were re-entering his body. He was crying, Eddie. Real tears. He doesn't even have to go pee because ghost has no body fluids, but yet he was crying tears."

Eddie stands up, pacing around the room. "We may have a bigger problem." He said rubbing his forehead.

"And what may I ask could be bigger that this." Tim said raising an eyebrow.

"When they find out he's still alive, they may try to come back and finish the job." Eddie said. Avi raises his head from Tim's chest and meets Eddie's glare.

"Well, if I knew who 'THEY' were, they wouldn't get a second chance." Tim said, kissing Avi on the back of the head. "It's not like I haven't done it before. Only this time it would be free of charge."

____________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **