Chapter 7

I played mine and Stefan's favorite song called; My heart will go on. I sang with it as well.

"You play beautifully." Master Killian said as he sat down next to me.

"Thank you," I replied.

As the door to the music room opened...

~

It was Kate and Master Michael, Kate sat down on the couch as Master Killian and Master Michael talked on the other side of the room. I played another song...

[A Thousand Years]

I sung it as well.

~

After a while, it was time for lunch. Food was brought to the music room and we ate it together. Then it was taken away when we were done.

"Will you play another song for me?" Master Killian asked me.

I nodded and I opened my music book once again.Then went to...

[True Colours]

I sang as I played. I looked over to Kate who was reading a book that she brought with her to the room. Her back was against Master Michael's front.

I then began to play another song called...

[Imagine]

I played for what it felt like hours. It was really only dinner time. Food was once again brought into music room. We ate, we silently talked to each other and when we finished it was once again taken away before we had to go to bed.

We left the music room for our bedrooms.

~

When we got to the bedrooms, we saw Kyra with a chain on her wrist that tied her to her bed? Monica was in the same position. They must have tried to escape again. Kate and I got undressed and dressed for bed.

We didn't talk that night but went to sleep wondering what the break end would be like.