Chapter 7

Chandler P.O.V.

I haven't heard from Mia in days.

I wonder why.

I texted her and said

"You sould come over!"

She said-

"K"

Yesssss. I changed into my nice hollister hoodie and my cologne called "Peaches" Its Hollister's new cologne.

About an hour later I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door expecting to see Mia. Instead I opened it to see some girl standing there.

She slapped me right across the face.

"OW!" I yelled.

"Hello. My name is Kiara. And you sir are a mean boy. Do you realize what you've done?? I'm Mia's best friend. She's asleep and I took her phone. Because you need a lesson. By the way, big fan." The girl said smiling.

"A lesson? For what?" I yelled.

She huffed and pulled out her iPhone and showed me a picture. It's Rachel and me. From last week.

I groaned. That's why Mia's been avoiding me. I walked over to my couch and fell on it. What have I done??

"What can I do?" I asked Kiara.

She thought for a moment, then said

"I have a plan."

Mia's P.O.V.

I woke up and Kiara was gone. I checked my phone. I went on Instagram and just scrolled for about 20 minutes. I missed Chandler so much. I loved him. I almost started crying.

I got a text that said

"Meet me tonight at 7 at Premos for ice cream tonight

-Kiara"

I replied with

"Kk"

At 6 I started getting ready. I showered and put on a blue flowy dress that went to.my knees. It had rhinestones on the neckline. I crimped my hair and put on blue stud earrings.

I walked to Premos and and got there with 5 minutes to spare.

5 minutes..

10 minutes...

20 minutes...

No Kiara.

Then Chandler walked into the shop.

"H..Hi." He stuttered.

I looked away and said "This was a set-up.. wasn't it?"

He walked up to me and said.

"That picture means nothing. We were just catching up on things. One more chance? Please?"

I looked at him. His blue eyes were pleading.

"Fine. 1 chance!" I said.

He hugged me and kissed me. We ordered ice cream and were having the best time.

Then someone yelled,

"HE'S MINE!"