Chapter 5: Voices

I DO NOT OWN SVTFoE, GRAVITY FALLS OR WillowFallsDiaries (Stella)

(MARCO'S POV)

I leave the cave still holding Stars hand. As she let go I heard someone whisper my name. "Yes, who said my name?"

Star looked concerned. "No one said your name Marco."

We carried on walking until I heard the voice again. "You have released me. For that I thank you."

"Ok, who's saying that."

Star looks at me. "No one has spoke since we left the cave."

"But someone said I had released them."

Dipper looked in his book. "You could be hearing a pretender. They speak in your ear and try to drive you mad, the best thing to do is frantically slap the air when you next hear it. Did it by any chance sound like a little girl?"

"No, it sounded like... but it can't be. Star banished him."

"Who, Marco, we need to know." Star looked genuinely scared.

"Monster arm." I heard a thud and saw Star lying on the floor. We all ran back to the Shack with her over my shoulder, on the way I told them who monster arm was. "Monster arm is a thing that my arm turned into when Star tried to fix it after I broke my arm. It grew a mind of its own and went in a rampage, but me and Star stopped it."

"Then why is it here."

"I don't know."

Dipper looked in his book. "Looks like you have yourself a patron. A separate brain inside your body that can give you extra power. We don't know whether it's good or evil yet so we should take you to see someone who knows more about this."

"I know just the person."

We get to the shack and wave some smelling salts around Stars face. She wakes up with a jolt and wraps her arms around me.

"I had the worst dream, it was that when you and me got our powers monster arm came back."

"It wasn't a dream, that's why we need you to use your dimensional scissors to cut us a hole to Mewni."

Star did as she was told, we ran through the portal and didn't stop until we reached the palace. Star stopped. She looked concerned. "Marco, what if we go in there and get rid of that thing, my parents will see that I can't be trusted and then I will get sent away to St. Olga's."

"Star, we have to, if we don't get this thing expelled, it could go on a rampage and hurt or even kill you, and that's a chance I won't take. And if they can't get rid of it, and you go to St. O's, if I do go on a rampage, I can't hurt you." I leaned in and kissed her. We then joined hands and walked in. When inside we walked over to the thrones, but one was empty. We looked over to the one with the king sitting on it, with a flabbergasted look on his face.

"Excuse me, but what is this?" He pointed to mine and Stars hands.

Star sounded angry but looked calm. "We're dating now."

"And you didn't think to tell your father?" He said.

"We didn't think you would approve."

"Of course I would, I always knew you two would be a couple, but you better be wary, your mother is away in the infitantionary, trying to call Globnar against you."

I looked at him confused. "What exactly is Globnar?"

Before the king could speak, Dipper started to. "Globnar is a futuristic gladiatorial combat arena formed in the mindscape."

The king looked at Dipper as he backed away. "Which brings me two my next question, who are these people?"

"Dad, this is Stella, one of Marco's old foreign exchange students, and her twin brother Zach, and this is Dipper and his twin sister Mabel."

"Ok, got it, now what is the reason for your visit?"

Dipper stepped forward. "Sir, Marco has some how picked up a patron when Star used her magic to first fix his arm then break it again. When she destroyed the mind in the arm, it seemed to keep quiet until we used an enchantment to release Marco and Star's spirit animals just today.

"Well, lets take a look." He takes out a small metal box and slid it over my face and arms, he looked at the box and smiled at me. "It seems that you have picked up a patron from my daughter." He shot her a glare. "But he is a different. Instead of him being a separate mind, his is infused with yours. You have complete controls over the powers that he gives you and when he gives you them, also, all you have to do to activate them is think it. This type of patron is called a symbiotic patron. Now, what I want you to do is tell the patron in your mind that you want extra strength, it won't last forever but it will last as long as you keep your concentration."

I did it, I told monster arm to give me extra strength and I felt a tingling sensation run through my body. I then look at Star, who was just staring at my chest. I felt my hoodie become a bit tight. I looked down and saw countless mussels lined up my chest and arms. As I saw them I gasped, and as I did, they shrank back to normal. "And I have complete control no matter what I do."

"That is correct."

We waved goodbye and walked back through the portal and arrived back at the mystery shack. we went to our respective rooms and went to sleep.