Chapter 15: Permission Accepted

Bella's POV

Now that Harry is fine with it, now Zayn. 

"Zayn, I'm back." I said.

He came and kissed my cheek. "So what did you talk about?" he said raising his eyebrow.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about the same thing." I said sitting down on the couch. He sat next to me.

"I wanted to get Harry's permission before I asked, but I want to bump up the wedding date."

"Why do you want to bump up the date? And why do you need Harry's permission?!"

"I just wanted to make sure he would be okay with it, and no reason."

"Bella, you are hiding something from me. Tell me." he said forcefully.

"I'm pregnant."

"What?" his voice was weak. "You're being serious?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Is that why you came back?"

"No, Zayn, It's not like that. I found out the day before we came. I took the test."

"I'm going to be a dad?" he said confused. I nodded. "And you told Harry before me?" there was anger in his voice.

"No, I just told him about moving the date."

"How are we going to do this, Bella?"

"We have an extra room, we can turn that int-"

"No, I'm 21 and you are 19, how are we going to do this? I'll be on tour and you will have to take care of a kid. We can't do it."

"Zayn, we can do. We have to." my voice cracked. Tears slowly flowed out of my eyes.

"Stay here," he said before walking into the bedroom. He came back and hugged me for about 2 minutes. "Go clean up and I'll make you a cup of tea." 

I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed the make up off my face and reapplied it and fixed my hair up. I got into my closet and got my One Direction onepiece. The boys each bought me one so they could find out who my favourite was. I put on my Liam one and went back to the living room. I found 5 boys sitting on the couch talking, well until they heard me walking out.

"Liam," Louis said rolling his eyes. I giggled a bit. 

I went and sat next to Zayn. "Why are they here?" I whispered.

"You have to tell them." he whispered back.

"What? No!" I yelled.

"No what?" Liam asked.

"Nothing.." I trailed off.

"Bella, if you don't say it I will." Zayn threatened.

"Fine. I'm pregnant." I spit out.

"Is that why you talked to me?" Harry asked. He sounded hurt.

"Yes"

"So you don't want to? You just have to?"

"No, it's not like that!" my eyebrows raised as my forehead crinkled.

"I'm lost." Niall said looking confused.

 Bella wants to move the wedding date because she got knocked up." Harry sneered.

"Harry stop!" Liam yelled. Louis and Zayn starting whispering stuff to me.

 I didn't notice I was crying until one of them said, "stop crying, it's not true."

What kind of shit is this?! How could he do this to me? He was fine with everything until I said I was pregnant. 

"Harry! Shut the fuck up and get out of my fucking house!" I yelled.

He looked at me, his eyes were frightened. Harry stormed out and Louis followed muttering sorrys. 

Liam went to get me some water and Niall quietly stared at the ground. 

"He knows I didn't mean it, right?" I asked as Liam handed me the bottle.

"It was pretty harsh." Niall replied.

"It's like hormones or something."

"Do we have to deal with this for 9 months?" Zayn asked.

Niall's eyes got wide, "I hope not, no offence, but no."

"Zayn, go get me food." I said.

"No!" he replied.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!"

"Fine, what do you want?"

"A sandwich, crisps, and some lemonade." I said smiling.

"Anyone else want anything?" he said getting up.

"Yeah, I want the same." Niall said mimicking my smile and batting his eyelashes.

Zayn rolled his eyes and let out chuckle before going to get our food.

"So we are having our own baby direction?" Liam asked.

"Yup," I sighed.

"Aren't you excited?"

"I'm nervous. What if Zayn and I break up, or everyone thinks we are back together because of the baby. Just like Harry said."

"No one will think that, and if they do it doesn't matter. It's not true."

"You need to relax. Have a GNO or whatever it is." Niall said.

"Yeah, Alex, Chloe, Anna, Gayle, you can all go out shopping or something." Liam added.

It was weird that he added all of them. Obviously Alex because she's my best friend. Anna is my younger sister, why would she go? But it would be fun. Gayle is Niall's ex-girlfriend, so that would probably be weird. And I haven't seen Chloe since I found out Zayn cheated on me, and her and Nathan from the Wanted are still dating and their band doesn't really get along with One Direction. But it would be a nice change, and it would be the last time I would be able to go out without a baby bump really.

"Yeah! That sounds like a lot of fun! I'll text all of them tomorrow." I smiled.

"What sounds fun?" Zayn said walking back in the room with mine and Niall's food.

"I'm going to have a girls night!"