Movie night

"Please Laura" brad begged. "Thanks but no" Laura said sarcastically. "Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeee" he begged again. "What's the point...... she doesn't like me and I don't like her so it would just be easier if I wasn't a bridesmaid" Laura explained. "Yeah I know but you are one of my best friends..... I want you to be a part of it" brad begged. "But-"Laura started. "I tell you what...... if I talk to Chloe and tell her to start playing nice will you be a bridesmaid?" brad bargained. "Ok but on 2 conditions" Laura smirked. Brad nodded his head. "The first is that you don't make me wear pink..... I can deal with the dress and sparkles at a push but NO PINK" she demanded. "Ok no pink...... what the second?" he asked. "And Lucy has to come to the wedding" she asked. "Em" brad said while rubbing the back of his neck. "I would say yes but Chloe in control of the guests and she say that there isn't enough room" he explained. "Well if Lucy doesn't go then neither do I" Laura demanded. "No no look its fine..... I don't mind....it's only one day without seeing you I think I can handle it considering you were gone for 3 months and besides it might be a little bit awkward for all of us......... I also get the feeling that Chloe doesn't like me" I laughed. "What makes you say that" brad joked and we all laughed. "Are you sure that it is ok?" brad asked. "Yeah it is fine I swear" I said as I put my hand on his arm and smiled. "Well I don't care what she says...... make some more room because if Lucy isn't there then nether am I" Laura ordered. "But-"brad said sounding like a little child. "But nothing.....it's pretty simple really.....make room for Lucy or you will have one less bridesmaid!" Laura stated. She then threw her feet up on Tristan and turned on the TV. "Fine....I will make room for Lucy" brad agreed as he looked am smiled at me.

"Guys this is boring" I complained. For the last hour all that has happened it James and Connor have showed up and we have been watching TV and playing on our phones. "Yeah I agree with Lucy" James whined. "Oh fine how about we watch a film?" Tristan suggested. "Yeah cool......I will go to the shop and get some sweets and popcorn" I suggested. "Ok....we will pick a film" Laura said. I didn't know if that was the best idea to let Laura and the guys t pick a film. I mean they all love horror film and scaring themselves shitless but me........well that is not my idea of fun. I got up and grabbed my shoes and coat. I was just about to leave when I heard brad call my name. "Hey I will come with you if you want?" he asked. "Yeah cool" I said awkwardly. "Cool" he smiled as he got on his shoes and we left the house.
We were walking down the street in an awkward silence when I finally spoke up. "Hey brad I don't have to come to the wedding..... I mean I know that it could be awkward I mean it you and me..... So if you don't want me there I will completely get it and I will talk to Laura" I smiled. "No I do want you there I mean I know that it could be awkward but we are friends?" he checked and I nodded my head. "I will talk to Chloe and we will make room for you" he smiled and we walked into the shop. We got back home 15 minutes later we got back home. "Heya" I shouted through the house as we walked in. "heya you're just in time" Connor shouted back. Me and brad got the food ready and then ran into the living room. ""so what we watching?" I asked as I jumped on the spare sofa. "Paranormal activity 3" Tristan replied. "Are you having a laughed" I asked as I stared at them blankly. They all burst out laughing. Brad walked in the room and sat down next to me on the sofa. "What's up?" he asked. "We are watching paranormal activity 3" Laura replied. He burst out laughing. "I told you she wouldn't like it" Connor said while laughing. "I am not watching it" I pouted. "Oh come on Lucy" brad laughed as she playfully nudged me with his elbow. "No" I snapped. "We will look after you" Connor joked. "Omg fine but I swear down that if I have a night mare I will come and kill you all...... whether you are my best friends or not" I threatened. They thought that I was joking but I was deadly serious!