niall- back

Today was like any other boring day. I woke up. Brushed my teeth and walked my dog ate breakfast and... why am I telling you this. I'm just bored so give me a break.

I was sitting on the couch, watching 'Family Guy' when I heard my door bell ring. I opened it and saw...

"OMG. LIAM!" I screamed as I saw my brother and the rest of his band mates behind the door. I let them in and hugged each one of them but when it came to Niall, it lasted a milli second longer. I hope he didn't notice.

You see me and Niall have been best friends since the first day Liam introduced us. We shared lot of interests and we usually goof around together. After a while, I started to grow feelings for him and as the days past, those feelings grew stronger. Things started to get a bit awkward for me. We still hung out but I was a bit quieter and distant. I think I might be falling for him. He probably doesn't feel the same.

"So why are you here?"

"What? I can't come just the day before to wish my Poopy a happy birthday?"

"Poopy?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah, its a stupid nick name he came up with."

"I also call her that cuz she pooped on my bed once."

"LIAM!" I hit his arm playfully.

"Sorry."

"But seriously. It's really nice for all of you to come. How long are you staying?"

"Um well the tour is almost over. The last show is on Monday and the next tour is next year so yeah." Harry replied.

We spent the whole day talking, watching movies and just hanging out.

"It's getting late now I'm gonna head back to the hotel." Harry says getting up.

"Yeah I've gotta go call El."

"I've gotta call Perrie."

"I'm sorry I'm ditching you but I've gotta go to my apartment or else the mice might take over."

And just like that, each one of them went leaving me with Niall. Oh god. This is gonna be Sooooooooo akwewwwaaaaarrrrrdddd.

"So, I guess it just you and me. What'd you wanna do?" Niall asks.

Oh my god. Every word he says send butterflies exploding in my stomach.

"Ummm...we could watch a movie."

"Yeah sure." he picked a horror movie. I'm not a big fan.

The movie started and I got so scared that Niall had to turn it off.

"I'm sorry. I get really scared."

"It's alright. You look really cute when your scared." he paused for awhile the started leaning in and kissed my lips before pulling away.

"Maybe I should leave." he got up, not letting me respond. Did Niall just kiss me or us this a dream?

*the next day*

Today Liam threw a small party for me. Just the boys and a couple of friend. The party went on for a while and now it 7:00 pm. Everyone went home except for Niall who's helping me clear up. Its still awkward from last night.

"Ok. Listen Vicky. I like. A lot and I always have since the first day. I was just so scared that you'd laugh at me if I told you. Last night, the way your chest rose... I just couldn't help myself and..." I cut him off by kissing him.

"Niall, I completely feel the same way. I just didn't know how to tell you. I'm in love with you Niall. I think I really am."

"Then I guess you wouldn't mind if I do this..."

With that, he slammed me against the kitchen wall. His eyes we dark with lust. He started kissing my neck. A throaty groan escapedu my lips as he found my sweet spot. He detached himself from my neck and kissed my lips.

"Jump." he said against my lips.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me up the stairs to the bed room, never breaking the kiss.

He threw me onto the bed.

"Oh Victoria, I need you, I need you NOW!" he moaned as he attracted my lips.

He kissed me rough but with passion. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrence which I gladly gave. He practically shoved his tongue down my throat.

I never thought Niall could be so rough. This was a new side of him and it turned me on.

He continued to kiss down from my lips to my neck and collar bone as I slid his shirt off. HOLLY SHIT, that boy has abb.

I ran my hands over them, tracing than. My hands fumbled the zipper of his jeans. He stood up and kicked them off.

"Hey, it's not fair I'm in my underwear while your fully clothed." he smirked as he riped my shirt off followed by my jeans.

"That's better." he eyes me as I'm just in my bra and underwear.

"Niiiaaallll! That was my faverate shirt."

"Don't worry babe, I'll buy you a new one." he whispers into my ear huskily.

I was getting horrnier and horrnier by the second.

He attached his lips to my neck again. I let out a throaty groan as he bit down on my sweet spot. That's it. I can't take it any more.

"Niall, I need you."

"Oh really? How bad do you need me?" he smirked.

"Reeeeaaalllll bad."

"As you wish." and with that he ripped my underwear away and kissed the inside of my thighs.

"I'm gonna make you feel good, baby." he whispered against my core sending shivers down my spine.

He started rubbing up and down my clit. My breath hitched in my throat as multiple moans escaped my lips.

"Do like that babe?" I couldn't speak so I just moaned.

"Oh you don't? Should I stop?"

"N-n-no. P-ple-ease k-keep g-g-going."

"I thoughts so." with that, he buried his head in between my leg and flicked his tongue up my throbbing core.

"Fuck, that feels good." I moaned

He thrushes two fingers into me. I gasped. He added another finger as he licked faster.

"N-ni-iall. I'm g-gonna c-cum."

"Oh no you don't." he pulled his fingers out and reached up to unclasp my bra.

I was angry. I pulled down his boxers and flipped us over so I was on top.

"Oh no YOU don't." I climbed up and kissed him hard.

I slipped into his dick and began to ride him.

"Fuck that feels good. Don't stop baby."

I bounced harder and quickened my pace. We were soon moaning and screaming each others names as we both came undone.

"That was amazing babe. I love you."

"I love you too Niall."

I drifted off to sleep in his arms.