19: Love Is In The Air ♡

Shayaan's POV:-

"Damn it!!! Where I just put my leather jacket??" I huffed in annoyance while searching for it.

Shayaan you have to be a little responsible.

"Forget It!!" Getting frustrated I just thought to leave for the University.

While driving through the road I turned on the music. Humming on the song time passed really quickly and I reached there.

As James told me that Sir Jacob had combined both the classes my mind unknowingly distracted to bookworm. She will also be there.

Stop it brain!! Your work is to think on useful things don't mess up with me!

I shook my head and walked towards the class. Reaching there I saw that the door was closed.

Ohhh Shitt!!! He is already here.

I knocked on the door and heard him saying "Come".

"So Finally you got time to come to the University Mister Shayaan??" Sir Jacob spoke, throwing daggers at me through his eyes.

"I'm sorry!!" Saying that I walked inside ignoring his creepy glares.

"Wow one seat is left and that also with bookworm!!" I stopped for a while and looked at her in a way which felt more like asking permission to sit because she is not that kind of a girl that she can sit with any random guy.

"Come!" She smiled assuringly giving me weird feelings. I smiled back and sat there.

Sir Jacob was giving his lecture while I was not in mood to listen anything.

Looking around I saw James and Selena sitting together holding each other's hand. They would glance at each other every now and then. When their eyes would meet I could see something which was beyond my imagination. A feeling unexplanable.

"Love!!" I sighed.

I looked towards my left where Haniya was sitting listening to Sir Jacob with utmost concentration.

It was the first time I saw her face that closely and yeah she was different and beautiful.

I just stared her face for a while and it felt weird,extremely weird as if something is happening with me inside.

I have been around with girls since when I grew up but being with her was not the same.

She suddenly turned towards me and frowned.

"What are you looking at Shayaan??" She raised her eyebrow looking extra cute.

"Nothing just looking at your beautiful face" I winked and she looked down turning a little crimson in face.

"Stop flirting Shayaan!!" She chuckled making me laugh as well.

Flirting?? Yes?? Or Maybe No!!

.

Haniya's POV:-

"Stop Flirting Shayaan!" I chuckled and he laughed and looked away.

It was uncomfortable sitting that close to him. I was never interested in boys and I don't like coming closer to them either.

Time passed by and all the time from the corner of my eye I could see him stare at me making my breaths go uneven.

Soon It was recess and I got up from my seat. Walking towards Selena and James I turned around and found Shayaan also coming at my back.

We four went towards the campus area and sat there in a way that I was facing Selena and to my left was James and to my right was Shayaan.