Chapter 13

emily pov

when we finally got home i entered my house, evading the paparazzi.

"hey buddy!" i said as i went over to pepe.

he made a low sound and i smiled as he rolled onto his stomach.

"did you miss mommy? i bet you did! who's mommy's boy?" i cooed and he made out a sound, as if he was trying to speak.

he got to his feet and jumped up, his paws on my shoulders, kissing my face and i giggled and rubbed his back.

"i know. i love you too boy. yes yes i know. i missed you."

i laughed and stood up, looking at his empty food bowl.

"you finished all your food? i stocked you up for the whole 2 days! good job peps!" i said and smiled, knowing he was making progress.

i smiled, knowing he did well since i could tell he used the doggy door i got him when i was gone.

i filled up his water bowl that was near empty.

i made sure i got him 2 water bowls and a lot of extra food because i don't trust anyone else to watch him.

i went to my house phone and grabbed a soda as i clicked the play messages.

"you have, 48, new messages."

"shit." i said, confused.

i played them.

"hello emily. this is entertainment tonight-"

i clicked next, "emily fields! an honor! this is E! news-"

next.

next.

next.

next.

i hit next so many times, i was wondering if the button would ever break.

i groaned and put my hand through my hair.

"emily fields. scooter braun. i heard your voice at the new years rockin eve. i am a talent manager and own school boy records. you should call me some time. we love talent like you and i heard you singing to ariana grande. i am her manager too. she told me wonderful things. call me back if you're interested, my number is (just a random number lol) 323-487-5659. i hope to hear from you emily." the beep went off, signaling the end of the message and i sighed.

"what you think peps? should i?"

he barked loudly and i chuckled, writing down the number: 323-487-5659 scooter braun.

"i'll think about it. but right now i need some shut eye." i said and smiled.

i locked the doors and went upstairs, sitting in bed, lights off, going on my phone.

i noticed that alison posted a picture of us on twitter and instagram.

perfect weekend with the perfect girl. i love you @emilyfields.

i smiled and replied,

it was only perfect cause my beautiful angel was there. i love you too @alisondilaurentis. more than you know.

i put a kissing emoji and smiled as we broke the internet.

holy shit people are crazy.

i looked at my notifications and saw ariana followed me.

i smiled and followed her back.

met this one this weekend. definitely a memorable moment. @emilyfields