Chapter 7: Jealous

I then saw what I hoped she wouldn't do.........

Alluka closed her eyes and leaned forward to Gon kissing him on the lips while his eyes were closed.

My blood boiled. I couldn't helped but clench my fist in Jealousy

Gon pulled away extremely quick after he felt her soft pink lips on his.

"I like you Gon-Chan...." She said embarrassed as her cheeks were flushed red and she looked down at her thighs playing around with the rim of her dress nervously.

What is he gonna say..? Is he gonna say yes just because she's my little sister?!? He likes me right? So he'll say no right!?

He stuttered at first trying to get the right words out, "Alluka yes I like you.., but only as a good friend or sister... Nothing more. Plus I already like someone else.." He replied to her with his cheeks a light pink tint trying his best not to hurt her feelings and to say it nicely.

But in reality there's no ways to reject someone in a nice way.

"Its fine. I figured you wouldn't like me anyways." She lied her blush getting darker from embarrassment and she looked down at her food and began eating in silence.

Gon big amber eyes showed sympathy. He felt bad for dumping her of course but what else was he supposed to do?

Being in a one-sided relationship is as bad as being rejected or dumped.

"Here is your soup, you fine sir. Sorry for the lateness of your dinner there were problems in the kitchen." The waiter, Kurosaki said with a bow as he placed the soup on the table

"Ah, thank you." Gon fake smiled as his began drinking his soup

From there on out it was just an awkward silence. And it was not comforting. I had to say something.

I know this is a really bad time to say this but she deserves to know. I just have to pray she doesn't tell my family if they ever catch her.

"Alluka?" I asked

"Yeah?" She responded. At this point she was honestly just playing around with her spaghetti. Guess she was really sad about this...

"You know the reason Gon said no to you?" I asked well more like stated. Gon immediately looked up curious on what my next move might be.

"Why..?" She replied softly.

"Because he's already taken by me." I replied. I felt bad telling her this after she just asked him but I really had to get it off my chest. Plus she really did deserve to know that he was taken.

Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me, "Really?!" She smiled brightly.

Gon looked at her and me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes.. Did I say something correct?" I asked confused on why she was so happy about this.

"Heheh! I may like Goni-Chan but I still ship you two! It would be like one of the Yaoi books I found In your.." She stated happily before I cut her off.