Unwanted A short story

Werewolf / Romance

hey guys! So here is a short story I put together! I hope you enjoy and vote a bunch and comment!You should be seeing a lot more uploads from me.

WARNING: there is sexual Content in this story.

ENJOY! VOTE LOVE READ COMMENT!

"Mom." I finally spoke up. The dead silence was killing me in this car. I couldnt take it anymore. Tears began to sprawl down my face as the fear over took me. " I dont want to do this mom!"

She glanced over at me and painfully sighed. " Baby girl..." Her hand squeezed my own and she linked her fings with mine. " Dont cry."

" I cant help it.." I blubbered foolishly, wiping my eyes with the back of my free hand. " Im scared to meet him."

" I know you are sweetie...but I promise there such a nice family. Amy was my best friend when I lived here. We used to hang out every single day." Her words comforted me a small bit. I knew she kept in touch with her oldpack, especially Amy. A few times I had picked up the phone to her calling and had a nice chat while I waited for my mom to come and get the phone. On the phone Amy sounded like one of those out going , and unique people.

I started talking fast, my palms getting sweaty, " How are you sure Im his?"

" I've told you this so many times Katie.." She looked at me pointingly, before turning her attention back to the road. The sky was on the edge of wanting to rain but still covered with gray sky, and a heavy breeze.

" I know Ma' but I- I .."

" Look at your mark," She spoke. " Its the same mark that Amys son has. You know that , that is the base to your bond. Its what proves that you two are mates."

" Bu-but what if his changed?" I said panicking. " and I get there to find out that he isnt my mate but some other, skinnier prettier girl is...or what if he already has a girl!"

" Katie. I dont want to here this. You're tired and nervous." She spoke soothingly. " Trust me...when you meet him , you'll be glad. A mates relationship is the strongest. "

<><>

I woke up to the pounding of a rain hitting the window. I love rain. Theres something about it thats so soothing and comfotorable. Wrapping the blanket tighter around me I looked to where we were. Dark green trees covered everywhere, rocks and gravel was the road we drove on.

" Are we there?" I asked timidly.

" A few miles up the road." Mom answered a smile on her face.

I groaned, and started to complain. " You didnt even let me get dressed." I was wearing not exactly a 'dress to impress' outfit. It consisted of black yogo sweat pants and my pink pull over cheer sweatshirt from sophmore year only an entire year ago. I had wripped it near the neck in a V shape, the color already fading from abusively wearing it. See? Not exactly attractive. To top it off, my hair was up in a pony tail, half of it down from the wavy peices already falling, my made up had not been done that morning so my tan face was naked from all.