Marie and Kevin

~MARIE AND KEVIN: A VISIT ~

MARIES POV:

Every Tuesday and friday nights I took the time to make myself look as pretty as I could. This Tuesday night I through all my clothes on the floor, needing to find that tight pink shirt that he loves. I was on the verge of tears as the clothes began to empty from the closet.

Come on..come on... I know it is in here! I know it is!

" Yes!" I squealed and grabbed it off the top drawer. Slipping it on, careful not to mess up my curls I felt a little bit of an ease wash over me. Pairing the shirt with my black and gray flower skirt, I slipped in my flats and took a look in the mirror.

Eh..as good as I can be.

Just please let him think Im pretty... please!

<><>

Nana dropped me off at the gates, telling me she'd pick me up in an hour. I nodded and pecked her cheek before rushing out the door and almost skipping to the front door. The Alphas meeting house had all the fancy statues, and old historian -midevial look.

The first time I came here , I felt so scared and nervous I was shaking right down to the bones. The Alphas, Beta had to escort me by wrapping an arm around me. Ugh...I never ever wanna relive that day.

" Marie. Come on in..." Elder Tens said warmly and welcomed me in.

" Evenin' Sir." I spoke nicely and he let me by watching as I disapeared down the stairs into the dark and scary.

It was ancient law to put a were who has commited murder in a prison until the descision was made. You cant give any care, affection towards him. The only problem with that rule was the soul-mate connection. One cannot be away from their soulmate too long or ... bad things happen.

The basement was full of dirt floored cells, lined up after eachother. I didnt even have to think as my feet took me to where I was to meet him. The butterflies in my stomach always came though. What did he look like now? What was he thinking...

"Marie. Is that you?"

I jumped at that older mans voice and turned to see Mr. Miller, also known as Kevins father. I ran up and hugged him tightly, scolding him for scaring me.

He chuckled lightly and pulled me off him gently, kissing my forhead. " They said you can go in the cell with him today Marie. For a while longer too."

I stared, thinking I heard the words correct but not exactly sure.

"What?" I stuttered.

" You heard me." He whispered, a big grin on his face.

I watched as he walked away, my jaw no doubt sweeping the floor. I can ...touch him! Whipping around I walk to his cell, the guard reconizing me. I watched in awe as he unlocked the door, nudging his head forward for me to walk in. Slowly I did, unsure on what was happening as the guard locked the cell behind me.

" Call me if you need me, Ms.Marie." He said quietly before his footsteps faded away, leaving me alone in the cellar with Kevin. My mate.

" Kevin.." I whisper, wanting to scream, run,shout in joy as I looked at the guy a few feet away from me sitting on the wooden chair backwards, his head hung hiding his face.

My eyes raked over him, retracing the lines of his bare muscles on his back feeling like I havent seen him for years. Hesitantly I moved forward, coming from behind him. He didnt make a move, his body still besides the slow up and down of his breath as he breathed.