flower o magic

Once upon a time there was a girl and her name was stacyplays.
One day she was walking to class and she saw something glowing in the woods,of course she wanted to know what it was. "What is that" stacy thought in her mind and wondered closer. She finally got close enough that she could touch the mysterious glowing object. She reached out to touch the glowing object but hesitated but she pushed herself and once she touched it, it turned into the most beautiful flower she had ever seen so she took a picture and posted it on her instagram. After this weird trip she left the forest and carried on going to school.

The next day Stacyplays woke and felt a little weird.
Stacyplays was walking down stairs and she suddenly lost feeling in her legs and tumbled town the stairs. She got up slowly and she suddenly she started to fly "OMG"stacy said and fell to the grow she thought she was just tired and imagining things so she carried on with her day.

While walking to school she saw the same glowing flower but just stopped to look at it she didn't move. Stacy just stood there and stared finally she just started to walk like nothing just happened. Suddenly her friend ihascupquake came out of no where "hey!" Ihascupquake said startling stacy "oh hey" stacy said with a surprised jump.

(Ihascupquake's point of few)
"What is stacy doing over there " I thought "ok I'm going go over there, wait who is that man watching her? Ok I'm just going to go over there anyways."

(Back to stacy)
"Omg ,you scared me cupquake." Stacy staid "sorry" ihascupquake said with a giggle. And they both walked to school together.

But wait who was that man watching her?
Will he come hurt her?
Why was he there?
Ihascupquake thought about this all day long.
To be continued.

Who is the mysterious man,wait to see in the next chapter.
Chapter two coming soon.