DIE

The next morning stacy was out for blood after killing the cheerleader stacys body was getting controlled from that magic flower Stacy has come upon she was thinking that the flowers was no longer magic and that it was some kind of curse.
Stacy ran off to school and saw lots of policemen asking the cheerleaders what Savannah (the head cheerleaders name) was last seen doing the girls were saying everything they knew and was crying at the same time. Stacy stood back and watched what was going on and hoped that no one would investigate her. Next think you know ihascupquake came out of nowhere and again startled Stacy. "Hi cupquake""hello Stacy" they both said to each other,they were the nearest of friends.

(Ihascupquakes pov)
I wonder what Stacy is doing over there looking at those cheerleaders I wonder if she had something to do with it probably not she is my best friend she would never do anything like that. I am going over there to see what she is up to.

(Back to stacy)
"

OMG hey ihascupquake how are you doing" "well the news about the cheerleader was horrible I can't believe someone would do this." Stacy felt guilty but at the same time was not.

That night Stacy snuck out to kill again when she spotted a man who was in a fight with his girlfriend and she ran off then Stacy ran towards him with a knife in her hand then she was face to face with him then the man looked like he was about to hurt her but that didn't stop Stacy to put a knife through his chest. After, his girlfriend came running back. And Stacy didn't know what to do but the only thing running through her mind was just to do the same she did to her boyfriend,so she did exactly that.

What will Stacy do will she keep killing or get some kind of cure to help with whatever spell she is under tell me in the comments what you think will happen.

flower o magicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें