Chapter 6 The Night With My Best "Guy Friend "???

Sorry My Last Chapter Was so short but the song was For theme for this last chapter and this one so I hope you Are Happy  and love it :) To Reading my story so far Xoxo 

Sage's P.O.V.so I went go see if this true my best guy friend Hamilton  Nash Grier ya I called by his real First name I'm Just thinking he is joking with me so anyway I have to  him find wow where is he .... Oh My God I see My brother Cam and Nash My bff There having a fight right now Nash I see get up At lest I thick its Nash He has Blood over half of his face and his  big Blue eyes  Oh its Nash I go over there and say " Stop Cameron Stop Nash " I start to cry  and then also say "You Guys Are Best Friends ... My god Zamit !" Cameron is about say so run off Crying   Nash's P.O.V.  I see Sage when I get up and she has tears in her eyes I hate to see her cry  I hate to see her  like this its not my fault that I like Sage  and then of choose Matthew  had  to Tell Sage WHY  WHY did  I tell Matt I had the felling that Matt was going to Harmony and Sage  when she said My name and Cam's name We stopped and then we she remind that me and Cam are Best Friends me and Sage   I fell like are even more closer but I need some guy to talk about  Bro  Code  with so that's  so ya I see her the run off So I run after her but then  Cameron and says " I hope this is not a Date with my Sister "  and then I just give cam a mean look and then I go run after her  " I say Sage Wait up!" I look at my Phone Schools almost out  cheek my face  on my camera and I have black eye and  blood coming down I got text It was random number and it said "Nice Fight with your Best  Friend" with emoji the devil one . so I see sage is Outside crying she is very Strong girl she not cry that much this hard so I go out there and I hug her and she says "Nash you need go to the nurse's office like now " then I say "Do I look that Bad " She shakes her head  Sage'S P.O.V.  Nash got blood on me but I did not care then I found out I could Just get my First Aid kit " Her Nash I got you bae " I start to laugh But still tears in my eyes  Nash was Like "you called me  bae Sage Do you like me " he shoves me Then I say  "Nah not that like " I say with smile He starts to Blush and says with a puppy dog face and smile "You said Nah " I start laugh and then I clean his face he hiss with pain then Schools out then Nash says "Do you want  to see some shooting stars tonight and make some wishes  with yours truly " I say Why not !" and then he says " My dad   has sparkly fireworks you always Ow _   you wanted to do   I say " You have sand don't you  B/c I don't burn my self "  "You know we are going to lake you know what one I'm talking right "  then I remembered that's where I first day I met him with his family it was both of are family's met The  Griers and The dallass met he is making so romantic he must like more then Best  Friend  me oh my god he  that's why my brother is so mad at Nash I zooned out I hear Nash saying " Sage ... Sage  Can you coming   and I say "sorry  Yes I wound  Love to  "