Shhhhh,Idiota (RomanoxReader)

3rd person P.O.V:

"Lovi,HURRY UP!" Yelled (Y/N) as she ran away from Spain.

"DON'T-A CALL ME LOVI!AND I'M-A FASTER-A THAN YOU STUPID-A RAGAZZA!" Lovino yelled back as he caught up to her.

It's just their hobby to annoy people and run for their dear lives,
or just run away from Antonio who calls them cute and tries to pinch (Y/N)'s cheek.

"Pssst,Lovi,come here,we can hide here!" Whispered (Y/N) as she pointed toward a cabinet,it looked big indeed,but not that much.

"Okay" whispered Lovi as he hid inside the cabinet,(Y/N) following.

"God damn it!it's not comfortable here!I fucking hate being in this God damn cabinet,you are an idiota,you should've noticed that it's not big enough for both of us" whisper-shouted Lovino as he tried adjusting his position.

"I-I'm sorry" (Y/N) whispered quietly as tears started forming in the corners of her eyes.

"A-are you-a c-crying-a?" Lovino's eyes widened as he saw her tears.

"N-no,t-there's something i-in my eyes,is all" (Y/N) lied as she wiped her tears.

"Don't be mad at me,there's something in my heart,is all" Lovino said,as he hugged (Y/N) tightly blushing.

"Y-you love me!?" (Y/N) said a bit higher than she was supposed to.

"Shhhhh,idiota,I did,I do,and always will" Lovino kissed her cheek.

"Awww,the cuteness is combined!I knew you two are perfect together" fangirled Antonio who was now being chased by an angry Italian ,leaving a (H/C)-haired girl giggling behind.

(OMFG I TYPED HETALIAN  INSTEAD OF ITALIAN  I'M CRYING XD)

———————————————————

I know it was short but I HAD TO write something for this book,I can't abandon it!I love it so much!it was my first book ever on wattpad,and MY FIRST ONE-SHOTS EVER,so I'm not abandoning it ok!