A Curiosity Weight

Curo was running towards Creates,Trevor and Tristians house as fast as the speed of light. She wanted to see their excitement of what she had heard earlier. And why Chell was gone when she went back to her house later that day.
As she rounded the corner of Nilsson Street, she became familiar of the yelling and crashing of the abandoned farm.
When she slowly walked to the door,she knocked.
""Whos there!!!!"
Curo sighed.
"Your mum, now open up."
"We dont have a mum!!"
"JUST OPEN THE DOOR."
She heard some robotic whispering that a couple years back reffered to as their "language" and the door opened.
"Come in."
She rushed inside.
"You guys would not believe what happened today!!"
"You found a boyfriend..."Trevor said and sighed.
"No....."
His face turned red and started to stutter.
"O-opps s-sorry..."
"Okay okay!! Sooooo Chell met with this weird blonde dude today and were talking about saving the world.I offered to help but they said no.But guess what...."
"What?"They both said in unison.
"Im going anyway and your coming with me."
"Really!!!?"
"Yep...go home and pack, we leave in 30 minutes!!"
They both rushed out pushing each other and hitting.
Curo rolled her eyes.
___________

"Its in there!"Curo pointed half an hour later.
"The abandoned warehouse we were found by?"Trevor said confused.
"I think so....there was a map she left with notes..."
"I hope this is it...or your waisting my time"Tristian said annoyed.
Trevor elbowed him.
"Lets go!"
Curo opened the door and went onto the inside flooring of the warehouse.The elevatoring looking thing had button on the side saying up, down, left and right.

Wait left and right?

Trevor pressed the button going down and the outside door clsed to darkness and then an electrical light.

The elevator started to go down.

"Here goes adventure"Curo said in a daze.

The elevator then turned dark but was still moving slowly.It stood like that for about 5 minutes until it stopped suddenly making Curo and the brothers fall on their butts.

"What the heck--!"Tristian said.

They were met with a blinding light and a yellow eyed robot that seemed stuck to the ceiling.

"Oh...your back--How Ive missed you three, even though I have still many others to catch."

"Back?"Curo said curiously.She saw a weird looking machine in the far left corner. "Ohhhh whats that?"

"Its okay if you dont remmber now, you will soon and I will have you all back, but for now,let you get ready."

"Wait what?!"

A gun looking device and boots fell in front of them and all seemed to be their sizes.

"Put them on and you"ll be ready."

"Ready for what exactly?"Trevor said.

"You"ll see my red lasered old friend."

Three gigantic claws picked them up by their feet and hovered them over a huge hole.

"Right now theres testing to do..."

And they started to fall.

And fall
And fall

Until they hit the bottom and started to black out.

Before Curo passed out she felt hands pick her up, yelling and talking until her eyes closed.

But she was still pondering over the last few words.

"Shes beatiful....like the stars in Space"