Second Go....

Light was running through the School hallway. In a rush trying to get to her best friend, James. Light always hated getting word from gossip about her friends. So she always brought it up to them.

Light had heard something awful to her ears about James. When she reached his locker, James was about close it. "Jame Carlos Tremmor!" Light never used his full name unless she was pissed off.

'James, how could you tell Skye that you were moving but not me!"  Light seemed like she was going to cry. "You know what. Dont even try to answer that, cause honestly, this friend ship is DONE! Go and move i dont care anymore"

                                                     *                     *                        *

[2 years later] *Julie's POV*

I got in the back of his car. We were laughing so much. Kyle got into the drivers side and started the car.  "Laura Hurry up! Hes gunna leave with out ya!" It was amazing watching my best friend Laura running in her heels.  Kyle was just about to pull out of the schools parking lot when laura got to the passenger side door and gave him the death glare "You drive away with out me this shoe will go up your arse."  Kyle then hit his brake with a grim expression. "Your a evil girl." Laura smirked triumphently. She hopped into the car. "You guys fucking suck." We all laughed as Kyle drove us to his house.

When we got into the driveway, we all noticed a moving truck and some cars next door. "Yo Kyle, you never told us people where moving into that house." Kyle looked at me. "Well, I would have told you, IF I HAD KNOWN"   We all shrugged. "Heyy Kyle, why dont you go with us to say "Hi" and "Welcom"  its only nice to be a good neighbor." Kyle nodded and listened to Luara. We walked next door and saw a boy our age and a girl that was probably a few years younger. Laura and I got closer while Kyle just stayed there. I stopped and turned to look at him. He looked pretty mad but then his facial features softened, and he started following us again.

"Hey!! Welcome to New Bridge, Rhode Island!" Laura being her peppy Cheerleader self welcomed the guy. "Oh hi. Thank you for the welcomeing. Are you our next door neighbors?" I chuckled. "No, but he is."i pointed to Kyle while speaking. "Oh and Hey. Im Light, and this is Laura, and Kyle."

The strange new guy to one look at my face and and his eyes lit up. But that went away the second it happened. "Umm...Hey, im James. And that demon over there is my sister Fay."  The girl perked up when she heard her name, and walker over. "James! Who are they and why didnt you tell me we had guests!" Kyle and I chuckled. "Well we were just stopping by to say welcome to town. Hopefully we will see in school. Buh-bye" I waved good-bye to James and Fay. And stuck out my tounge to Kyle.

Running across the yard to Kyle's house i hear him catching up. 'Damn you for being soo fucking fast!!" And then i was tackled.

Giggleing i try to push Kyle off me.

[James's POV]

I was starting to unpack the truck when i noticed three people wallking over to me. There were two girls and one guy.

The red headed girl walked the fastest even in heels and said a very preppy welcome. Her friends had come just a few seconds after and chuckled at her.

The second girl had black eyes and green eyes, with alot of eyeliner on. "Hey. Welcome to town! Im Light and this is Kyle and Laura." The second girl had said while point to the male and first girl, laura. I could help but get a ping of happieness in my gut. It was her. She was still liveing here! But her hair and looks are so...different. I didnt know what to do, but with that thought the happieness went away. Light looked at me and said a good bye for the tree of them, She stuck a tounge out at the Kyle guy and ran away, With Kyle chaseing her behind. I felt my heart shatter when i saw that Kyle guy takle Lights to the ground and hover over her.

Just when i thought it wouldnt get any worse, that jack-off did what i never expected....

________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyy Guys!! Soo this is my new Short Story about 2 best friends that seem to find love but is it with each other or other people? :O Well Heres the rules on how you can find out

1: Fan (If your not already)

2: Vote

&& 3: Comment!! :D

I will alow contests with this story. And if you want a character in this story all you have to do is IM or Private Message me. <3

Okay... well Follow those rules up there ^^^ and Look at that Picture -----------> Thats Lights the main female characterr.

Okay well tanks my little munchkins