Part 15 - The REAL Date

(NOTE: WHEN PLAYING MUSIC DO NOT PUT VOLUME ALL THE WAY UP! ALSO - LISTEN TO IT, THE STORY IS BETTER (IN MY OPINION) WITH IT.)

     It was now 7:48 p.m. The sun was already down and clouds slowly moved across the sky. You were up in your room trying to decide on what to wear. Even though you weren't a big fan of Bill, you thought you should at least give him twenty percent.
     After a while of searching through your suitcases you decided to wear a casual shirt with dark jeans. It didn't really match Bill's formal attire but, at least you were comfortable. You grabbed a jacket, your phone, and your wallet then went straight for the stairs.
     "Bill, I'm ready!" You hopped down each step until you got to the end.
     "Wasn't that adorable," Bill got up from the couch and gave you a hard stare.
     "Twenty percent?" You smiled at him and gave him a small twirl.
     "Twenty percent." Bill sighed and pushed his hair back.
     "We have to get going, so there's nothing we could really do about, this." He said while gesturing towards your outfit. You bit your tongue before you spat out anything rude.
"Right."
     Bill grinned, put his hand around your waist then snapped his fingers. In a blink of an eye you two were standing shoulder-to-shoulder in front of the small diner the twins had taken you to early in the summer. Even in the dark, this diner still wasn't a very classy place. It was just an average diner with one neon sign stating that workers were still serving. The street lights above the two of you beamed down on your heads.
     "Isn't this place um, how do call this shitty without being rude?" You say while looking up at Bill. He still had his wide grin on his face as he took your hand.
     "I call this place, 'Twenty Percent'." //oooh shit// You stood their dazed until Bill had nearly pulled your arm out of it's socket when he walked into the entrance. You two took a seat at the far end of the dinner and waited in silence until the one waitress that worked here created your table.
     "What would you and your, (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) boyfriend like?" A loud voice cheered. Your mouth opened slightly to speak but quickly shut once you realized who was standing in front of you. Your eyes scanned this woman's frame until they got to her face. She wore light blue stilettos, a pink uniform that stopped at her knees, and a grease covered apron. Her face was pale and her make-up a mess (but she was still beautiful ù-ú). Your throat went dry when your lips tried to make out her name.
     "S-Susan? Holy- Susan!" You stood up from the table and nearly tackled her down. The women lifted up her lazy eye and gave you a hard stare.
     "Well I'll be, if it isn't little Y/n," She let her eye drop and hugged you back. "How long has it been since I've seen you in Gravity Falls?"
     "Way too long!" You gave her another squeeze then sat back down.
     "Look at you," she smiled at you while looking you up and down. You've grown up as such a beautiful child." You smiled sheepishly and laughed.
      "You look as amazing as always too."
      "Hah, of course! I'm only 53 you know," you both laughed together once more until her good eye caught a glimpse of Bill. Her laughter instantly stopped when she lifted up her eye again to glare at Bill. She quickly pushed her nose against his and stared at him dead in the eye. "Y/n," she said will releasing her fingers. Chills went up your back when she sternly said your name.
     "Yes?"
     "You didn't tell me you had gotten such a handsome boyfriend! He's a keeper!" She turned to you and 'winked' (it actually looked like a blink, so you couldn't really tell).
     "Him? My, boyfriend? HAH! You're as funny as ever." Bill scowled and slumped a little.
     "He is handsome, but for some reason I can't shake the feeling that I've seen him before," the air between the three of you grew tense. "I can't seem to remember...AH," You and Bill both jumped, "Oh well! Back to work I suppose. Anything for the happy couple? It's on the house." Your shoulders remained tense as your mouth slipped out the words, 'pie'. Susan then smiled, wrote what you had said down and went off to the next table.
     Once she was far enough you let out a deep sigh. "So, Y/n."
     "Yeah?"
     "Having fun?" He smiled and rested his chin on the palm of his hand.
     "You knew, didn't you?"
     "I was as surprised as you were."
     "Uh-huh." You said relaxing your shoulders.
     After a while Susan had come back with two big plates of pie. She placed each plate down and gave you a small nudge, meaning "good luck". You huffed, and quickly started eating. About halfway through you started to feel uneasy. Bill had been staring at you stuffing pie in your face this whole time.
     You stared straight back into his eyes causing him to smile.
     "What is it?"
     "Oh, Nothing."
     "You've been staring at me this whole time, what's wrong?" You said while setting down your fork. Bill leaned back and proofed the pie into a screaming piece of cheese.
     "It's nothing kid, really. Just that it seems like I've fallen in love with you a bit more than I had planned." You choked a bit while pushing the empty plate away. You didn't want to admit it, but those words had gotten through your thick exterior.
     "Well! Hah, we should probably go." You waved said your goodbye's to Susan and the fry cook as you walked out of the diner.
      It was now 8:42 p.m. The sun was gone and clouds covered the sky like a gray blanket. You walked with your thoughts as well as Bill when first droplets of rain hit your shoulders. The world was quiet, but also peaceful.
      You decided that if you could make one moment last forever, it would be this one perfect moment.
"Hey, Cipher?"
"Yeah?"
"Thank you."

Goodnight
-Chaotic