Finally Found!

Lucy's POV

"I took another step towards the door. The moaning still going. I was now within an arm's length from it. I shakily put my arm out and rested it on the door handle.

I turned it, slowly, and then pushed it open.

I gasped."

"Sapphire?" I said shocked. I looked down at the l girl in the cupboard. She was filthy. Her hair looked like she hadn't washed it for weeks and her clothes were all ripped. Her normally dazzling skin was brown from mud and had cuts all over. "Sapphire!"

I ran down to her side and held her in a hug. She winced so I immediately let go.

"Sapphire, what happened? Where's the others?"

She looked up at me.

"She took them," she croaked before blacking out.

Alexa's POV

We had been walking for ages now. Me, Onyx, Sebastian and Scott had gone up the left staircase only to fall in a trap. We ended up in an old laundry room and had then, after a lot of bickering, decided to go explore. That hadn't gotten us far.

"Guys, I'm sure we've been past this picture before," commented Scott.

"I agree, can't we just find a place to sit and hope that the others come?" I pleaded. Sebastian and Onyx exchange glances.

"No. What good would that do us? For all we know we could be underground or on the highest floor. We haven't come across any windows and from my calculations, we would have a better chance of finding our way out if we carried on moving," with that, Onyx turned and started to walk down the hall.

I sighed. I turned to face the boys.

"Well I'm staying here." They looked at each other.

"I'm sorry Scott," said Sebastian. "I have to follow Onyx on this one."

We both looked at him as he started to walk after Onyx. I turned my head to face Scott.

"So are you staying?"

"Yes," was his answer. My mouth nearly fell open. "Why don't we try to find an open room?"

"Uh, ok," I agreed. We started to try opening all the rooms but with no luck. Finally after the, what felt like, hundredth try, i found an open door.

"Scott!" I cried. He came running over to me. I pushed the door open and stared at the room. It had a king-size bed in with a canopy draping over it in one corner and on the other corner it had a fire with some couches. The door we were at was in one corner, looking over at the bed, and the other door was in the opposite corner.

I walked in, looking at everything in awe. Scott closed the door and then started doing the same behind me. We were both speechless.

I finally stopped looking around and sat on the bed. I looked up and saw Scott staring at me intensely. It sort of freaked me out at first but then I started to like it.

"Uh, Scott?" I said waving a hand in front of me.

"Yes?" He answered still staring at me. I looked around and remembered the door was closed. No one would be able to see what we were doing. I quickly discarded that thought.

"What you doing?" I asked him.

"Thinking," he paused. He started to move towards me. My breath started to get faster. My head tilted up for every step he took until eventually I was looking right up at the ceiling. He suddenly bent down and pushed his lips against mine.

I tensed but soon got into it. I deepened the kiss. He smelt of herbs and spices. He demanded entrance into my mouth and I let him in with pleasure.

I put my hand behind his neck and forced him more onto me. Scott didn't seem to mind as he climbed on to the bed so that he was on top of me.

This was exactly what I wanted for so long! I always tried to deny that I loved him but now that I was here I couldn't control myself. I wanted him so bad and it seemed to me like he felt the same.

His hands wandered around my hips and legs and eventually found its way under my shirt. I stopped. We both froze. I hardly knew him and here I was nearly getting into bed with him! I couldn't do it.

"Ale-," I put my hand against his mouth.

"I'm sorry but I can't do this. Not now anyway." He looked at me, studying my face. Finally he sighed and took his hands out from under my shirt.

"Your right. I got carried away. I' m sorry Alexa," he said.

"It's fine and just for the contrary I like you to!" He looked up at me.

"Seriously?" I nodded. "Well do you want to go out sometime?"

I was about to answer when suddenly I heard a scream that sounded just like Lucy.

In two seconds we were out the door and running back down the corridor. I could see Onyx and Sebastian running down behind us.

Lucy's POV

"Sapphire! Wake up! SAPPHIRE!" I shouted. Brilliant, now she had blacked out and no one was here to help me carry her! There was only one thing I could do. I screamed. I thought that maybe screaming would have been louder than shouting and people might here it more.

I was right for the next minute in came Alexa, Scott, Onyx and Sebastian. I smiled with relief.

"Thank god I found you guys!" I said. Alexa and Onyx gave me a hug.

"What happened?" they asked.

"I don't know but we have to find a way out of here! Please can you guys help me carry her?"

Scott and Sebastian stepped forward and put one of her arms each behind their backs. I turned to face the others.

"So, do you guys have a way out?" I asked. They shook their heads.

"Well, it looks like we'll be walking!" I said. They all moaned but started to walk anyway.