Back again

The 2nd of January, the day the boys went back on tour. Christmas was a blast, I got tickets to go see Rixton and a completely new iPad. I got lots of other little things but they were my main presents. I want happy at all about leaving Abby alone with Zac but I had no choice. We had just got of our plane and landed in New Zealand for 2 days, then we were going to Portugal.
I hopped in the back of the uber with James and Luke whilst the others went in a different cab. I had been texting Abby all day whilst she was at school because there was only 2 hours time difference. The car pulled up outside our hotel and we all got out, I picked my suitcase out of the boot and followed James and Luke inside. Luckily Ronnie Jacob and Jeremy were already in and had the keys and rooms ready.
"Right these will be your rooms for the rest of the tour. Aubrey jai Luke and James. Beau Daniel Jacob and me. Then me and Noah are in a little room okay." Ronnie says and We all nod. And yes unfortunately Noah is still head, how fun! Jai grabs the key of Ronnie and we go in the lift before everyone else, we all squeeze in and go up to floor 23. The lift door opens and we all go out and down to our rooms with was number 56, James finds the room at the end and jai lets us all in. The room was sick, it had two massive double beds, a kitchen/ living room and a couch with a tv.
"Well I guess I'm gonna share with Aubrey because if you two go together you'll just fight all night." Jai laughs and looks at me and Luke. I throw my bag down and go and look out the window, we had and amazing view. I get my phone out and ring Abby because she would be on lunch break. (Ab:Aubrey / A:Abby)
Ab- Hello
A- Hey
Ab- You okay?
A-I'm good you?
Ab- Bored
A- I'd sooner be where you are now than in this shit hole.
Ab- Hahaha well I'll leave you now just checking on ya.
A- Okey dokey I'll speak to you later.
Ab- Bye.
I hand up the phone and throw it on my bad, I knew Abby want okay I can tell when she is lying. I would do anything to be back at penola to help her with this Zac situation. I slump down on the couch and sigh.
"What's up with you moody?" Luke asks
"Shut up dick." I snap.
"Fuckin hell." He says and walks away. I grab my phone at start looking through Instagram and snapchat. Jai comes over and sits next to me and puts his arm round me giving me a hug.
"We're gonna go get some lunch now are you coming?" Jai asks.
"I suppose yeah." I reply.
"Come on then." Jai says and I follow them all out the door. We met the rest of them outside and walk to get some food. We stop at McDonald's and I have chips and chicken nuggets. Whilst we were eating a few girls came over and screamed at the boys.
"Omg jai." One girl shouts and runs and gives him a hug. She looks at me and glares at me, she comes over and smacks my straight across the face. I go to get up and smack her back but Luke holds me down because he knows what I'm like.
"You have ruined the boys life." She shouts.
"Excuse me don't talk to my sister like that and don't you dare touch her. I don't want girls like you in our fandom so please go away." Beau says and the girl walks of. I touch my face where she hit me and it's sore, that was the first time a fan has said something to my face like that and I didn't like it.
"Are you okay?" James asks.
"God it's not like I'm dying." I snap. I realised that it was only a slap and compared to what Abby was going through it was nothing so I shrugged it of.
"Calm down." Beau says and sits back in his seat.
"Your bloody lucky I didn't get hold of her then or else it would of been bye bye bitch." I shout and sit back in my seat and finish of my drink. The boys all keep looking at me weird but I just ignore them.
"Aubrey why you not freaking out someone just came over and slapped you in the face?" Jai asks.
"Because it was just a slap. Look what Abby is going though and you dragged me here." I say.
"Aubrey not this again you know we can't do anything about it do you think we want you here." Beau says and covers his mouth realising what he said.
"Fuck of." I say and walk of but Daniel follows me. He grabs hold of me arm and pulls be into a hug.
"Come on let's get back." He says and carries me back over to the hotel. He carries me up to his room and sits me on the bed. He pulls a chair over and sits in front of me.
"Come on then tell me what's up?" He asks.
"I'm just pissed that I can't stay at home and help Abby out with this Zac problem. I feel like a shit friend going out of Australia when she is having problems." I say.
"I know babe I would do anything to get you back home but there's no way you can get back Hun. You aren't a shit friend at Aubrey I would be so happy to have a best friend like that. Your an amazing girl Aubrey, all you do is try and please everyone and make people smile. Never tell yourself your not a good friend because you amazing." Daniel says, a tear slips out of my eyes and I go and give him a hug.
"I love you Daniel." I mumble into his shoulder.
"I love you more baby." He says and kisses my head. "Remember any problems come tell me I'm always here for you." He says and I nod.
"Thank you." I answer and get up of his knee.
"Come on let's put a film on." He laughs and pics a film out of the films they had here and puts it in the DVD player. He picked 101 Dalmatians, Daniel comes over and lies next to me on the bed pulling the covers over our bodies. I lie on his chest and he puts his arm around my shoulder.