Emotions

Zelda felt particularly isolated that lonesome Friday night, draped across the sofa. her eyes were like two buckets of rain water; deep, fresh, clear and hurt, when they eventually  shut a spiral of distress was to be distracted by the goings on of the mind..

I suppose it's destiny to die alone. Abandoned. Without a soul in the world to care for me.
She would delicately wipe a glistening tear which had formed inadvertently. She opened her eyes to stare forlornly into the middle distance, allowing her limbs to go slack as she lied back and waited to wither away, ignored forever.

Later that night Zelda stared at herself in the mirror laden with old pictures around its rim, smiles in images, time had been frozen still, what seemed like forever, changed quicker than an instance,
Nostalgia troubled that teenager till there was nothing left, but what seemed like a corps, slowly rotting yet a heart remained still pounding and begging for change.

That night Zelda dreamt of the past, she saw him in her dreams, they were happy, they were together. "Like lullabies you are forever in my mind" the same persistent thought galavanted in her mind, the words were haunting her causing a vicious cycle to form, the words seeped through her bloodstream till they run dry and meaningless. Waking up to a sweat Zelda glanced up from her cocoon she had miraculously formed during her sleep, the sheets were crumpled and she was aware of the dryness in her mouth, not in a thirst way, but in a way indescribable but the true longing which remained within her, it even effected her palette when she ate, Zeldas food tasted salty, despite the quantity of water she poured down her throat every so often. She craved sweet liquor and some lips to wash away the horrible taste she possessed, from the cruel promise of no future and love. How could one person effect her in a way so intensely and deep rootedly.