France x Reader

It was around midnight,and you were currently driving home.You looked at the gas meter(sorry I don't know what it's called)to see that it was almost empty.You sighed as you took the nearest exit and pulled up to an empty gas station.A man with blonde hair down to his chin walked out of the building.He walked over to your car and while he was filling up your tank,he had a worried/scared look on his face.You frowned but brushed it off.
"That will be 20 dollars madame."
You nodded and dug into your purse,pulling out a 20 dollar bill.You handed it to him and he started to investigate the bill.
"Madame this is counterfeit,can you please come with me."
You frowned,"Umm sir,I'm pretty sure that is not counterfeit."
"Madame,please don't argue and come with me."
You sighed and got out of the car,following him to his office.He closed the door and looked at you with a scared look.
You tilted your head to the side,"What is it?"
He walked over to you and grabbed your hands,surprising you,"Madame,you are right."
"What?"
"The money is not counterfeit."
You looked at him,confused,"Then why did you bring me here?"
"Because there was a man in the back seat of your car with a hatchet."
You froze.Your knees felt weak and you collapsed,the Frenchman holding you close.
'If this man didn't tell me that there was a man wanting to kill me in the back seat of my car,I would have been dead.'The thought terrified you and without thinking you clung onto the man who had saved your life.

A/N:Wow this is so short but I did warn you.Anyways hope you enjoyed!And sorry I didn't post this one yesterday even though I was supposed to.*smacks myself*Stupid Sammy!Anyways pretty scary huh?Or maybe it's just scary to me?Well whatever,nonetheless I hope you enjoyed it!!!