open

this is where we start
where we cut the lights

S U M M A R Y

The whole world seems to be looking for Aven Holiday, the young heir to Holiday Incorporated, hence the shock Effie Calder feels when she's the one to accidentally find him.

And while she had always saw him as one with the world in his hands and nothing lesser could be seen as of importance, so when all he asks of her is for someone to take him to the opera without being caught and a night adventurous enough to make him leave behind his broken heart where she found him, she realizes that maybe some things are less than they appear to be.

A D D R E S S

This goes to you, who stumbles lost in the world without love, crashing against buildings and burning through cities, on a rampant streak towards self-destruction. So in other words, me. If I were not you, but your lover, I'd tell you that it all leads back to the city, that point of origin, and you're that comet tail that travels across the street and not the sky. I'd tell you to pay homage to cities that loved you longer than I have, for they'll be there when I eventually leave you. For it's not written in the stars that I'll ruin you, but in those city lights and those are much more worth watching.

A B O U T

This story will be short, like my usual novellas and have its fair mix of cliche and pretentiousness. This is also a thank you to all of my followers on my main account (citygates) which just hit two thousand followers, and my story Easter Candy just hit one-hundred thousand total reads. In an overly-dramatic sense, your two-thousand beating hearts are enough to power mine and I couldn't be any more thankful.

Chapters will be shorter than the usual 2,100 words and beyond, for this is just a side project. In fact, they might only be about three pages long. Don't be alarmed (though I doubt this would come off as something alarming).

C A S T

Bianca Lawson as Effie Calder

Tyler Hoechlin as Aven Holiday

S T A T U S

START: NOV. 2015