AUTHOR'S NOTE + FUN FACTS

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello there, you beautiful creature. I just want to thank you for sticking up with me until the end. This means a lot to me, especially now because I'm trying my very best to go back to where I truly see myself: writing. If it weren't to you, this story wouldn't see the light of its end. So thank you! I know I say it too much but no words of gratitude and happiness can actually explain the feeling I'm feeling right now.

Tall was originally written as a short story that only consisted of sixteen chapters about a girl who was struggling to find true love because of her height and a boy who would help her find that true love. I wrote it back last summer of April 2014 when I just got hired for my new job. I didn't really had any inspirations that time so after writing three chapters with barely a storyline in it, I abandoned Tall all in all and didn't pick it up not until earlier this year. That's when I started writing even more chapters and look where it got me now. Thirty chapters and it's the first complete novel I've ever written after three years of not writing full length stories.

Now for the fun facts (throws confetti).

One: Dawn Acosta and Theodore Tomas (the protagonist from my new story Anna Sun) are actually half siblings. They have the same father. And due to shame, Dawn's mother didn't tell her.

Two: Eric didn't re-apply himself for the volunteer work to New York, much to Dawn's encouragement. With Andrew's approval, Eric sold Turning Pages and used the money so they could start a business called Watermarks, a patisserie where you can read and borrow books while having a cup of coffee. Dawn's the head pastry chef of the patisserie.

Three: Kieran will eventually be forgiven two years after while it's been revealed that it's actually Kiel who was in a relationship with Alex all this time. They are both bisexual and Dawn couldn't be happier with them.

Four: Dawn become the godmother of Zeus's twins, Samantha and Samuel.

Five: Eric and Dawn will eventually get married. Cynthia, the maid of honor and Zeus, the best man. They will have three kids, two boys and one girl.

So once again, THANK YOU. Without you, I wouldn't really see myself writing this author's note. I love every one of you. I'm not planning on writing a sequel of Tall. However, Dawn and Eric would appear from time to time in my new story entitled Anna Sun, just so you guys know what had happened to them after the story ended.

That's it! Hopefully you will give the same love for my new story, Anna Sun. I'll be seeing you guys around. Dawn and Eric send their love to you from me. 

Catherine