My life...14

Hi guys and this drawing is from the past by past I mean a year or 2 years ago. Buts it's my favorite drawing for now and back then. And yes I know it was suppose to be a drawing for a friend or the wolf.

But I couldn't help to post it. I just love it so so much, that I wanted you guys to see it. But now you can and let's talk about the drawing from the past.

It's a horse and his markings are a mask on his face which is brown and the tips of his ears. But you can't see it in the drawing but his legs have markings too which is brown as well.

His coat color is gray and his mane and his tail are black. He has earrings in his ears, why? I'm not even for sure, I think I did it because I think it's cool. Which I still do. Anyway the horse name is Infinity and I have like a list or a chart about him on the bottom of the page just about him.

The reason behind that is I was going to do a story about horses for WATPAD and drawing purposes. But some reason I never finished it. But I have like four more different horses which are or were characters for those reasons.

So if you want to see them, just let me know and I will post them (after posting the drawings that I NEED to post). Also one more last thing about Infinity, he was my dream horse like the perfect animal I ever wanted.

So yea he means a lot to me lol. Just wanted to tell you guys, so if you have like the perfect animal pet. Tell me I would love to know and if you guys think I'll make fun of it or something. I WILL NEVER DO SUCH THINGS, so never worry about sharing me your special animals. I would be honored to know!! XD

Well that's all for tonight. Leave a comment of what you guys thought, feel, request or anything lol. Love ya guys and bye!!

Quote:
"Never stop believing because someone told you. They're just jealous that you can still believe and they can't". By yours truly; Notebookfan1
                              ~Notebookfan1