1

"If you love me ri-i-ight, we'll f*ck for li-i-ife, on and on and on!" I sang on the top of my lungs as I was washing the soap off my perfect body. This is our first meeting and you already peg me as a boisterous lady. Not at all for I am just confident.

My name is Cara Victoria Clemount. Daughter of King Henry Clemount and Queen Celeste Réal(re-yahl)-Clemount. I am the princess of the Kingdom of Lia (la-yah) and I was going to be the future Queen of this kingdom but then my Father decided otherwise. According to him, I showed signs of rebellion, distaste and hate when they put me up on aptitude testing. I was still the delicate, proper lady back then. But when my Father ordered that I shall stop my training to be Queen and that my brother, Alexandre would continue it, I did rebel. I felt distaste for my family, hate that they couldn't trust my potentials. It was them who caused me to be this woman, it was their fault that the aptitude was proven true. I still got their money and name, but not the attitude and morals. I would go to parties, play with men and never attend their stupid balls.

Oh gosh, that's just too much drama! I've already moved on. All I can do now is enjoy my new life and watch my perfect little brother be a puppet to my parents. I've realized that now.

But in all honesty, I am still jealous. That was supposed to be me. And I will have to claim my throne soon. For now, i just have to wait.

------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful sunny day and the birds outside my window was chirping gleefully......

NOT!
I despise mornings. Especially the sun, for it always shone a yellow color. I hated yellow, it was Alex' color. Mine was bloodred.

Anyways, i had to get up already for my classes start at 11, it was already 9 and the traffic on the way to University is like girls on their period, you never know.

I took a bath and blow dried my hair, thank God for letting me be born as a princess because surprisingly, all royals have good looks. Wait scratch that, perfect looks. I had long straight hair that was as black as the night and my skin was as white as snow. My eyes were the color of a striking electric blue but my lips were merely a pale pink color. That's why I almost always needed lipstick. So with that, I didn't need much make up. I powdered my face and applied my favorite blood red lipstick.

I wore a white loose tank top and skinny jeans topped off with a leather jacket. I smiled since I liked what I was wearing.

Off to school now!

------------------------------------------------------
Please don't hate with my descriptions of her just like snow white's, i had it all planned. I hope y'all enjoy! Much love 💓