Story Time

As I said, I was called in as backup for the Justice League.

And they were fighting some pretty hard hitters.

You know, like, The Brain, Vandal Savage, Klarion, Ma'alefa'ak, Lex Luthor, and a couple others.

What he didn't see though was Psimon. 

He had already knocked most of the villains down, when Psimon came up from behind.

~~~~~~~~~(FLASHBACK)~~~~~~~~~

Psimon came up behind him and dived into his mind.

He broke the mental barriers.

Nightwing fell to the floor, clutching his head and screaming the loudest he ever had.

"What's behind door number one?" Psimon asked and opened a door that looked bloody and barely hanging onto the frame.

Inside, it was the images of his parents' deaths.  

Nightwing, on the floor, was crying in front of all the villains present.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's door number two!" Psimon opened it up.

The images of the failsafe mind mission and some other nightmares hit him.

"ANNNNNNNNNNNND door number three!" Psimon smiled and opened the last horrible looking door.

This door was different though.

It looked like a normal door, but it was VERY dark.

It had chains and locks around it from top to bottom.

Psimon KNEW whatever was in this door was something Nightwing didn't want ANYONE to EVER see. 

Not even the Justice League.

Psimon opened the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, bad me! Cliffhanger!