Naraku no Hana

Once upon a time there was a girl who was the most popular girl in class, all the guys liked her, and she never got busted by her parents or her teachers….

If only my life was that simple! Unfortunately, that’s not my life, so… now lets hear the truth.

♠♠♠

Hi. I’m Rima Toya. I’m the little Goth girl that nobody notices, end up being brutally beat up, has never had a real boyfriend even though I’m in the ninth grade. You ever see that girl that never shows up at the Burger Shack after school? Well that’s me, instead, I’m cursed with the tendency to often get detention. It’s not always my fault. Sometimes people just say it was me. Is it because there jealous of me….? HECK NO! Why would I even begin to think that?

My life could be worse, I guess. Who knows? I could be a ninja that’s constantly getting hunted down… well, I am a ninja, or at least that’s the rumor that’s going around the Tokyo air force base school. Maybe I am, maybe I ain’t. I’ll never reveal the truth.

Anyway, considering I’m the only Japanese kid in the whole school, of course I expected that I would get picked on. What were my parents thinking you asked? They aren’t thinking anything now. My parents were killed when the mysterious gate in Beijing was destroyed. We have one here too, but it hasn’t exploded yet. So I was abandoned. I was already picked on at my other school, so why the heck am I here in the first place? I’m not sure, and nobody else seems to be either.

Of course I love anime, I am Japanese. Yet, that’s mainly the whole reason I’m teased. People really start the worry when you go around school screaming to the top pf your lungs any one of the following:

-Innocence Invocation! Creatures of “Netherworld,” first illusion!

- Karacha toransuforumatshion! Kokoro Unloku! (Character Transformation! Heart Unlock!)

-Pichi Pichi Voice Live Starta (Start)

-Sailor Suit! Sailor Suit! Rice ball idiot in a Sailor Suit!

-You pitiful Heartless

-I am the one to open the door!

-Jasdevi!

-Tease!

I think you get the point…

t doesn’t help either when people think you’re a witch. It’s not my fault that I don’t go to church or aimlessly wander the streets at night.

Well, enough about the old me. Now I want to present the true me… the Contractor of light and darkness.

♠♠♠

RRRRIIIINNNGGG! RRRIIIINNNNGGGG!

Finally! Today’s torture has ended… or at least that’s what I thought.

“Hey Rima,” this is great, now here I have Lidia Conor backing me up into a corner. “So I heard you’re a witch or maybe a ninja. SO is it true. You can understand that right? No? Maybe I’ll talk a bit slower. So…I…heard…”

SMACK! ‘Yeah I understood, and I can understand enough to see a true idiot when I see one.” I just said that didn’t I. That was smart…

“How dare you that! Ya know, I heard that your dear mommy and daddy died in a big explosion. Is that true?”

“DEMARE BAKA!”

SMACK! BANG! That one was from Lidia. I felt up to my nose and then looked at my hand. Great, it’s bleeding.

“That’s what you get for being the only Jap at this school.”