name:

Inside a gray colored room was a group of people sitting down waiting for time to pass by, most of the people inside the room were either coughing, hacking or grunting, it was obvious that a lot of them were sick yet they were still in school taking this test. I was already at the last page of the test when I suddenly lost myself with my own thoughts, the last question was a simple one we just had to write an essay on how students can raise awareness of this new law.

I held the tip of my pen against the paper not having the ability to write anything. I diverted my eyes towards the person next to me, it seemed that they were having a hard time. He was scratching his head while he was biting his pen. As I was returning my attention back to my test the teacher spoke up and I raised my head as to look at him. "2 minutes left." I hated how the tests had time limits, but there's nothing I can do so I started writing the essay. I scribbled words onto the paper.

Why do I have to answer this test? Do I really have to get an above average score for me to pay for my needs? Why do I have to take a test with questions that won't really apply in real life? What does log10 have to do with doing the grocery? Paying the bill or getting a job? I hate this system but I wonder if I'll pass

I stopped writing as I realized that I accidentally wrote the last part of my thoughts on the bottom part of my paper. I screwed up I didn't know how to erase it since I was using a pen so I decided to draw a multiple lines to cover up my writing, but before I could put the tip of my pen on my test paper the person in front took my sheet.

"What I'm not yet done." I said as I placed my hand on the shoulder of the person in front of me. "Well, time is up Miss (Your last name) that means you have to pass your paper, whether you finished the test or not." The teacher said as he took the stash of papers and placed it on his desk. I gulped, I don't want him to read that part.

After Class I left the room and hoped that he won't notice the last part of my test, I walked back home and tried to forget about what happened. A few days later at school, I sat down on my chair and waited for everyone to settle down. The classroom that I was in was right now was the same one I was in when the incident happened.

I hope he hasn't notice. I hope he hasn't notice.

I crossed my fingers as the teacher entered the room, I closed my eyes and prayed to every religion that the teacher wouldn't scold me in front of the whole class. "Okay Class I've graded your papers and I have to say a lot of you guys failed with the----" his words started to become a blur in my mind, I couldn't hear what he was saying anymore. My thoughts were too loud, I was thinking about the different ways he could tell the whole class what I did.

As I was lost in my own thoughts I noticed a sheet of paper nearing from the corner of my eye, the teacher placed my paper on my desk and then walked to the seat in front of me and continued giving back our paper. I looked at the upper right corner of my test paper and noticed got a fairly high grade an 85, I smiled being in a class where people can just see me smiling to myself. Oh shit I almost forgot I quickly turned to the last page of the test and diverted my eyes on to the place where I wrote my thoughts in.

I wonder if I'll pass

I found it. I then scrolled down the paper and saw:

You scored a high grade on this one, (Y/N)

He replied? I raised my head as to look at the teacher, I wanted to ask him why he wrote back and why isn't he mad for me vandalizing the test paper he made. When I was looking at him, he seemed to have noticed and looked back at me, I felt my cheeks turn red so I immediately lowered my head and stared at my paper.

Why am I blushing? Was it because He wrote my first name? I began to wonder why seeing his reply to my writing made me feel all warm inside, but despite being so happy about this whole situation which I was upset about a while ago I craved for more of his attention. He was a bit older than me, I'm 18 and he was somewhere in his twenties. I guess you could, this is just a harmless crush.

"Okay, as a part of this week's new lesson you guys will summarize will the seventh chapter of your book, you have until Wednesday to pass your papers." An assignment? This could be a chance to communicate with him privately again. I decided to do well in this week's paper to get his attention. I've never heard him call any of his students by their first name so seeing him write my first name of paper makes me want to hear the way he pronounced my name in his head.

The thoughts of my name coming out of his mouth made me blush. "Hey, are you okay?" My seat mate asked me through whispers."Yeah, I'm fine." I needed to calm down, it wasn't like this before I would usually just wait for the class to end by staring at the blackboard but this time I'm spending my time daydreaming about the teacher saying my first name, It was weird.

When class got dismissed I got up from my seat and hurried to the library, I don't have time to waste I must give my best on this paper. I went to the library and began to do my paper so that he'll praise me once more.

A few days passed and it was Wednesday, I was in my usual seat with my homework neatly placed on my desk. I knew he was the one going to collect the papers so I wrote my message on the front page with a pen.

I really enjoyed this weeks' assignment out of the previous chapter the 7th is my favorite.

I talked about the current lesson since I didn't think it would be appropriate to talk about random topics, I had no clue what he liked. When he started collecting paper I flipped mines causing the back part to be the one facing me. As he reached my seat as he took the paper and flipped it, then he chuckled, he chuckled in front of the class. I have never heard him chuckle before, everyone looked at him.

He suddenly started chuckling which confused the class when he realized what he did, he tried to regain his cool by continuing the collection of papers. I was left astonished on my seat, hearing him chuckle made me happy, but I was still not satisfied I wanted him to say my name with his deep and soothing voice.

Time kept ticking and he began talking about the current chapter, we were studying, asking us how we felt about the book and what we understood soon the bell rang and everyone started leaving and so was I until I heard him.

"Hey"

It was the teacher calling me from his table, I was facing back fixing my things. If I pretend not to hear him will he call me by my name. I pretended not to hear him until he called again. "(Your last name)" he said with a slightly loud voice, it was on a level that only the people in the room could hear. I turned my back and looked at him. "What is it, Sir?" I asked.

"I just want to congratulate you on your test."

"That was a few days ago."

He chuckled, but this time it was but louder than earlier since no one was around. "Ah yes, sorry I just wanted to tell you that writing on your test paper and homework is bad." He scolded me in the gentlest way, in private.

"I'm--" as I was about to apologized he opened his mouth.

"The next time you want to speak with me privately you can stay after class, (Y/N)."

My eyes grew wider as I heard him say my name, that was surely the highlight of my day. "O-okay." I stuttered. "Well anyways, I have a staff meeting to attend to so see you later." He picked up his book and left the room, leaving me to have a silly grin on my face.